WARNING: Some of the Content here may be Objectionable to some. I have this blog labeled as "Adult Only" as a common courtesy for those who may easily be offended by Adult topics such as the Truth, Down to Earth topics, realities of living with Ovarian Cancer and/or any life threatening disease that goes along with it; Sexuality, Medicinal Cannabis, Profanity, and of course plenty of unpleasant body functions are also discussed here. This is a very tough battle for which I don't intend to hold anything back on what I am facing.

This blog is very personal and comes from the heart of a real fighting cancer patient who wishes nothing more than to live for all of those I love my own will to live, and my love of life. While sometimes I might be on heavy medication (prescribed by my doctor) and occasionally I might write about things or subjects that one may never even think about or consider; so please consider that as well. Yes; whacked out things might even be found here; but I mean everything in all good intentions.

This blog is not at all intended for the faint hearted, those who lack a sense of humor, have no idea what down to earth means, greedy mean people, and/or those who don't know how to share the world with others, and especially those who are unable to easily put themselves into the shoes of others. This blog is mostly about my journey of living my life in the best ways that I can under the Golden Rule and appreciating all of the GOOD KHARMA that comes my way! Never take anything in this world for granted; especially family and friends!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Government Services are appreciated....

Please forgive me as this post might just seem like its all over the place. I haven't posted in 4 days so I imagine many might have been worried that I had been hospitalized. No, just very busy and having a blast healing; but not yet gaining weight. Somehow most of this post somehow got deleted and I'm pretty bummed at Google for that. Anyway, I'm getting over it.

As for suffering, I am having pain when I pee and poo (hemi pains = most unpleasant!). It's kind of painful to feel and to have to go mostly constantly or so it seems; sometimes I get a hour or more break and can actually get in the car and go do things; like grocery shopping, dropping off paid bills, making deposits, and so on. I am dealing very well with with the pain that I have; I'm taking pain killers only on an "as needed" basis.

I forget to sometimes and my honey will have to remind me that I shouldn't make myself suffer in too much pain. Cancer is a very painful disease and many don't understand this part of the disease. Sometimes I get these very sharp piercing pains to a weird type of spasm like nerve pains (either in my intestines or anus) which almost feel as if the cancer is eating me alive. It freaks me out and then I have to calm myself down with Blue Belle at my side; so then I imagine those cells dying and cell death just happening spontaneously inside my body. That works out pretty good for me using visualization techniques to kill this stupid cancer!

Well the pain in my peehole lately has caused me to start worrying about my stint and if it comes out on it's own. I'm so scared of this happening sometimes. It really scares the crap out of me and I hope this doesn't happen. I believe it would break my heart because living without that nephostomy bag has been a total blessing.

I just stood in the shower this morning in total heaven (as I do most mornings); I was totally enjoying washing my hair, shaving my legs, even the hot water hitting my back where at once it was forbidden for so many months. If you were able to take a shower this morning; I certainly hope you never ever take it for granted; I hope you loved it as much as I did; it really is a blessing and I thank San Jose Water and the Santa Clara Valley Water District. These two government entitities ensure that we all have clean working water for our homes. We have to pay each month, but it's not a whole lot. I feel its worth it!)

What would we do without them? The local government that sucks? or that people say sucks? I don't see the problem with public employees at all where we are hiring local citizens for jobs that help out our communities. I think these community run organizations are wonderful and prices; especially garbage removal, recycling, schools, and I feel hospitals should be on that list too! They each create jobs while we pay for those services monthly (water, garbage, etc)

I honestly feel there should be health care for all who are working; my poor brother does not even have health insurance (he totally works his butt off); neither does my mother and they literally do work their asses off. I'm kinda puzzled by the whole if you don't have a job, you get free insurance, free food, free money and then if you do have a job; you can't get that free healthcare. If you are working, paying taxes, you should by all means have access to that healthcare. I'm sure they are not the only hard working Americans who simply do not have health insurance. If you have a job; you should have health insurance. My own mother has to purchase medications monthly and it's not cheap what she pays for her medications. She is considered too young to even retire or qualify to get on Medicare.

Go Obama! Let's get a health plan for everyone deserving of one!) I have to admit that I do have a problem with those who play victim and don't help themselves or others. They just expect that everything will be handed to them on a golden platter or they just steal from others, expect that the government is all there to take care of them or that all of us taxpayers are supposed to take care of them. Pull your own weight! Life isn't like that; you have to work to get where you want to go; life is all about effort.

OK I got off track a little but I do feel this is very important and have been thinking about it a lot.

OK, I will start with Sunday; I watched my temperature quite closely the entire day, I took so many photos of 98.2, 98.4, 98.1, 98.6, 98.7, then 98.0. Since I was obviously OK, I decided to take Miss Blue Belle with me to the Farmer's Market; she proudly wore her service vest and worked with me as I shopped. She made sure that I smiled that entire time and of course stopped plenty of traffic with her beauty and charm enough so to make everyone else there smile!) I was able to get some veggies and of course plenty of potatoes in hopes they will help fatten me up. I love the Farmer's Market!)

The heartburn has returned with a vengeance these last couple of days and I have been vomiting and of course having lots of hot flashes at night (it's got to be the Tamoxifen). I can't seem to get above 113; that's been my stopping point for this week. This is probably why I haven't been gaining the weight that I should be. I have been pigging out, but it all seems to come out right away.

Well on Monday, a good friend stopped to visit me from work and to bring by what I call a "Box of Love". It contained cards, homemade gifts (I love what comes from the heart = it's the best!), the best was this CD (I loved every song on it and can't stop listening to it), a beautiful home made necklace and ear rings (which I wore yesterday to the mall= it was worn with this outfit just under this smock that I am cleaning Blue Belle in), there were even some healing crystals which will be ultra fun researching to find out the best way these crystals are place on the body and how! Tonto was especially happy the one that had included the cat nip growing kit. This box of love was from so many loving and caring people in my own department. I'm so touched to still be thought about after all these months. The planting of the Catnip should be a fun project to do here in the house as I heal and try to gain 15 more pounds until I start back to work!) They all will be!)

Well the cool thing is, that I have been getting quite a bit of exercise lately and will be swimming tomorrow morning as well. I was supposed to yesterday (I didn't see the pool cleaners at all), but then again I did get to go to the mall yesterday to help out my local economy in any way that I can!) I bought 2 pairs of shorts and 2 tops and lunch for me and Amanda. We actually had 2 lunches just for me = still trying to gain some weight.

I do feel much better after all of this exercise and of course after taking a pain pill for my poor butthole pain (yowww!( I'm totally not a butthole so what's with my butthole pain? = well I did get sewn up down there and I can kinda sorta feel scar tissue where my intestines and anus were sewn together. Pretty trippy and not something to be totally proud of, but I am terribly proud to have survived so much and will continue to. As I say over and over and over again; I just wish for others to be happy that they are not having these types of pain; just be happy for what you already have right there in front of you!)

Be glad that you have your life no matter what; we all have to suffer in life in so many different ways; my suffering is so worth living. I have so many wonderful people in my life right now; and of course the best husband I could ever ask for.

Times might be tough but I always compare them to what I have already endured and its helps me get stronger every day. I have great days, and most of all "LOVE" in my life. I have managed to have created love from so many that I am in contact with and that makes me very happy!). What a great feeling!)

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Disclosure

My techniques and treatments work simply for me and may not produce the same results for others. Cancer is a very tricky disease in which it is very different in everyone it touches. No two cancers are the same just as we humans are not the same. What works for me may not work for others.

I love life and expect to live for as long as I can. I intend to use those treatments that do work for me which includes medicinal cannabis. I'm still alive with this disease over 7 years later because of this miracle plant and as long as I have my medicine available; I intend to survive many more years. I hope one day the Federal Government will eventually grow up and be led by true leaders who represent the people and not just coorporations; real people who live by the Golden Rule "treat others how you would want to be treated". I also hope the Government of the US can finally learn to admit that it has made a mortal mistake in making this life saving plant which is provided by GOD and does indeed have the ability to provide all of us with food, fuel, clothing, shelter, and medicine; a mistake that have made is that it is illegal. Yes, it was a mistake out of greed, ignorance, and racism that this miracle plant is illegal. This is a confirmed fact and we should all know and face it.

Cannabis is not at all harmful and in fact quite the opposite. Perhaps our economy can once again grow as it has in the turn of the century by making this life saving plant legal once again.

The contents of this blog including all images, (except images from third parties) and the name "Shopping Kharma - what comes around goes around" belong and copyrighted to C. Jayne Armstrong 2008-2010
© 2010 All Rights Reserved


[Valid Atom 1.0]