WARNING: Some of the Content here may be Objectionable to some. I have this blog labeled as "Adult Only" as a common courtesy for those who may easily be offended by Adult topics such as the Truth, Down to Earth topics, realities of living with Ovarian Cancer and/or any life threatening disease that goes along with it; Sexuality, Medicinal Cannabis, Profanity, and of course plenty of unpleasant body functions are also discussed here. This is a very tough battle for which I don't intend to hold anything back on what I am facing.

This blog is very personal and comes from the heart of a real fighting cancer patient who wishes nothing more than to live for all of those I love my own will to live, and my love of life. While sometimes I might be on heavy medication (prescribed by my doctor) and occasionally I might write about things or subjects that one may never even think about or consider; so please consider that as well. Yes; whacked out things might even be found here; but I mean everything in all good intentions.

This blog is not at all intended for the faint hearted, those who lack a sense of humor, have no idea what down to earth means, greedy mean people, and/or those who don't know how to share the world with others, and especially those who are unable to easily put themselves into the shoes of others. This blog is mostly about my journey of living my life in the best ways that I can under the Golden Rule and appreciating all of the GOOD KHARMA that comes my way! Never take anything in this world for granted; especially family and friends!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

The riding of the bikes

Despite this blockage working its way out and still living in some amount of pain; I was able to free myself of this pain (with the help of my most trusted plant) and to continue my day having fun. These are the little things in life I so treasure!)

My husband and I awoke somewhat early and got our leathers, jeans, and motorcycle gear on and headed to Amanda's (neighbor girl) 14th birthday party!. She had invited us and we had given her our word that we would show up. It wasn't raining and no huge storm had already arrived so we were available to come to this party and what a beautiful day to take out the 2006 Dyna Street Bob.

We rode up in style and up onto the sidewalk to park right there in front of the restaurant (Cicero's Pizza) The grand entrance we had made but of course her party was just small enough to warrant the very back of the restaurant behind a barrier where the kids and parents were sure not to notice us at all.

We stayed for a little while and gave Amanda a gift and a card - I had filled out a card a few days before but lost it (look I will find it in just a few more days, weeks, or months) so I filled out another one and then I thought I had found the other card; so thank god I gave her both. The first card she opened (card #1) was blank and that got a good laugh at my chemo brain tendencie:). Even the kids giggled at this silly old young looking lady!

After the party we got back on the bike and then headed for downtown near the Shark Tank for a party (we were invited via text message) for which we could not find while most of the roads and side streets were blocked off for a Teenage High School Musical? on ice?

We continued to find some more thrilling rides and that we did. The ride on the back of the bike was exhilarating as usual and we continued on to our local pub. We bumped into a neighbor who's wife just happened to be going on a bike ride by herself and of course I have this gorgeous work of art for a cruiser that is bruisin for a cruisin! I have been dying to take it out for a ride and of course all this rain has stopped me from taking it out for even a ride around the block.

Riding that new bike was also exhilarating! We rode through side streets and even a gorgeous park. I should have brought my good camera to capture more photos but this photo was taken with my iphone.

I did go crazy with the basket I must admit. I figured maybe I would have the desire to put Miss Blue Belle in that basket. Don't worry, it won't ever happen but we did figure out that taking this bike to the Farmer's Market would be a treat in fitting produce and stuff.

I did find my level of comfort on this bike and it was just like a cadillac. I'm not the total bike enthusiast; I just wanted my old lady bike and 3 gears is plenty for me. I usually don't go over 2nd gear most of the time and this bike actually hauled ass (yes I let it go!). Not that I would want to ride that fast but it's nice to know I do have that power!

We also rode over to the Campbell Community Center over to the Skateboard park and watched all kinds of kids riding the ramps and the mini half. I saw a girl that totally reminded me of myself when I was young. She was ripping it up on the mini half with all these young boys watching her. I had no idea all the little boys that I rode with had crushes on me until just a couple of weeks ago when my brother ran into a few as they reminisced about the good times we used to have skating. We had even built a few mini halfs at a few friends houses and I too ripped it up on the half quite a bit. Those men now; told my brother; "your sister was so damn good, she was the coolest chick and damn was she hot! I had the biggest crush on her" they would often admit. I could tell by seeing this young girl ripping it up that many of those pre-teen kids did the same here.

We had to continue over to the local pub to get me my garage door opener as my husband had accidentally brought over both. This guy walked out of the bar to check out my bike and he is a good friend of my husband's and now I finally got to meet him and this dog that has bat ears. He tends to get lots of dates with single women because of his cute dog and more power to him! He really wanted to let his dog cruise around in my basket but I was reluctant since it didn't have any padding and I'm still getting used to the bike. This dog loves to hang out on Bill's shoulders. A very mellow dog in that he doesn't bark a whole lot or freak out over other dogs.

We picked up the garage door opener and continued home since it was just starting to get dark. My stomach has been feeling a little better but I can still feel some soreness and until then I hope to be able to calm myself down and not worry about what is going on inside. My intestines have been making tons of noises and I hope to calm them down with easy food to digest and plenty of electrolytes, vitamins and minerals which can help fight off this evil cancer.

I went ahead and started on the power vitamins because yes, I did freak out and damn it I want this cancer to die and if I have a slim chance of doing that I will. The Ave vitamin pack has been working out pretty good. I usually take it a couple of hours after lunch and I have only been on it a total of 2 days but we will see what happens. Yes, the clinical trials have started!

No comments:

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Disclosure

My techniques and treatments work simply for me and may not produce the same results for others. Cancer is a very tricky disease in which it is very different in everyone it touches. No two cancers are the same just as we humans are not the same. What works for me may not work for others.

I love life and expect to live for as long as I can. I intend to use those treatments that do work for me which includes medicinal cannabis. I'm still alive with this disease over 7 years later because of this miracle plant and as long as I have my medicine available; I intend to survive many more years. I hope one day the Federal Government will eventually grow up and be led by true leaders who represent the people and not just coorporations; real people who live by the Golden Rule "treat others how you would want to be treated". I also hope the Government of the US can finally learn to admit that it has made a mortal mistake in making this life saving plant which is provided by GOD and does indeed have the ability to provide all of us with food, fuel, clothing, shelter, and medicine; a mistake that have made is that it is illegal. Yes, it was a mistake out of greed, ignorance, and racism that this miracle plant is illegal. This is a confirmed fact and we should all know and face it.

Cannabis is not at all harmful and in fact quite the opposite. Perhaps our economy can once again grow as it has in the turn of the century by making this life saving plant legal once again.

The contents of this blog including all images, (except images from third parties) and the name "Shopping Kharma - what comes around goes around" belong and copyrighted to C. Jayne Armstrong 2008-2010
© 2010 All Rights Reserved


[Valid Atom 1.0]