WARNING: Some of the Content here may be Objectionable to some. I have this blog labeled as "Adult Only" as a common courtesy for those who may easily be offended by Adult topics such as the Truth, Down to Earth topics, realities of living with Ovarian Cancer and/or any life threatening disease that goes along with it; Sexuality, Medicinal Cannabis, Profanity, and of course plenty of unpleasant body functions are also discussed here. This is a very tough battle for which I don't intend to hold anything back on what I am facing.

This blog is very personal and comes from the heart of a real fighting cancer patient who wishes nothing more than to live for all of those I love my own will to live, and my love of life. While sometimes I might be on heavy medication (prescribed by my doctor) and occasionally I might write about things or subjects that one may never even think about or consider; so please consider that as well. Yes; whacked out things might even be found here; but I mean everything in all good intentions.

This blog is not at all intended for the faint hearted, those who lack a sense of humor, have no idea what down to earth means, greedy mean people, and/or those who don't know how to share the world with others, and especially those who are unable to easily put themselves into the shoes of others. This blog is mostly about my journey of living my life in the best ways that I can under the Golden Rule and appreciating all of the GOOD KHARMA that comes my way! Never take anything in this world for granted; especially family and friends!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's the wrong medication...

Sunday night I managed to not get a temperature; however I tossed and turned and sweated like a pig for most of the night. I was soaking wet and my bed and sheets were wet which may have kept my temperature down since I was freezing when I awoke. Each time I woke up in the middle of the night I checked my temperature and each time it was normal which is very good. This encouraged me that perhaps I'm getting better! Finally!)

Yesterday morning I took my Cipro and then about an hour later my mouth started watering like crazy and I instantly knew what that meant. Its was that hot nasty tasting water we all so familiar with. I held my torn right side tight as I puked and puked. It even came out of my nose and I instantly felt weakened but since what had been making me sick was finally out of my system; I started to slowly improve through out the day. I ate some chicken and rice but really couldn't stomach it all that well. I had forced myself to eat and to drink.

I emailed my doctor to let him know that I puked and quite possibly puked up the Cipro. He called me back to let me know that my urine analysis results were in and the Cipro had only a 50% chance that it would cure my infections. According to the the test that drug was not at all effective on my bladder infection. It might cure my kidney but not my bladder. Cipro is a pretty heavy duty drug and this was the drug that the government was going to be stockpiling during the Anthrax scare.

My doctor explained to me that the torn muscle on my right side is actually my sore liver had cancer scraped from it. This makes some sense and that's where my liver is located. The new drug is supposed to be 100% effective and I hope to be on the road to recovery soon. The new drug is a mouthful but I call it Septra or Sulfamethoxazl/tmp .

So far I still feel nauseated but am still forcing myself to eat and to drink more; I'm up to 115lbs which is a few pounds more. Just a few more pounds here and there and I will eventually make it past 120.

I was also delighted to turn on the news and to watch the new photos of White House puppy which certainly brightened my day along with my husband and pets. Just being home with them healing makes me feel better despite everything else. I took it easy yesterday and didn't do much more than get up go to the bathroom and tried walking up and down the stairs to get myself stronger.

On Easter Sunday that nice caption was freed and those evil pirates were killed which is what they deserved for being greedy and evil. I am so proud of my country for handling this situation so well. Taking people and trading them for money is wrong and there is no need for that. Pull your own weight and do good for the world; don't take and steal from others.

Also for the first time in a few years this year we will getting a tax refund instead of paying more heavily since we are middle class! Yippee!) Even from State!

I did run a fever twice last night several hours apart and it only got up to 102. We got through them with the Extra Strength Tylenol and cold compresses. I am hoping that this new antibiotic will help stop these fevers once these infections are gone.

Today is a new day for healing. I went to see the internist today to find out what I can do about gaining some weight. He is putting in a referral for a nutritionist who can finally help me with my problem. He suggested several medications for my diarrhea and the whole deal of food going in and out so quickly and of course heartburn. After I have settled down with this new antibiotic there is another medication that I can take that can help keep me from getting more infections because of bile build up. Part of my small intestine which attaches to the colon was removed and therefore nutrition absorption is next to impossible in my situation and this medication may change that and this gives me hope. Each day is hopeful even though I get discouragement on many days; I'm still blessed to be alive!

3 comments:

test said...

hey sweetie - don't be discouraged. You're amazing. To even be abe to blog while you're going through all this...well. What can I say?

big hug - hope the new stuff works
x

TC said...

I'm so glad you found a new antibiotic. I've only had them for lyme and staph but the right one makes all the difference in the world.
The new first puppy is CUTE isn't he?
And l'optimiste said what I wanted to say, just keep up the good work. You don't know what an inspiration you are to others.

tadalista 40 mg said...

Poxet 60mg Tablet contains a functioning fixing Depoxetine. It is the principal compound that grew uncommonly for the treatment of premature ejaculation in me. Dapoxetine works by hindering the serotonin carrier, expanding serotonin's activity at the postsynaptic parted, and as a result, advancing ejaculatory delay.

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Disclosure

My techniques and treatments work simply for me and may not produce the same results for others. Cancer is a very tricky disease in which it is very different in everyone it touches. No two cancers are the same just as we humans are not the same. What works for me may not work for others.

I love life and expect to live for as long as I can. I intend to use those treatments that do work for me which includes medicinal cannabis. I'm still alive with this disease over 7 years later because of this miracle plant and as long as I have my medicine available; I intend to survive many more years. I hope one day the Federal Government will eventually grow up and be led by true leaders who represent the people and not just coorporations; real people who live by the Golden Rule "treat others how you would want to be treated". I also hope the Government of the US can finally learn to admit that it has made a mortal mistake in making this life saving plant which is provided by GOD and does indeed have the ability to provide all of us with food, fuel, clothing, shelter, and medicine; a mistake that have made is that it is illegal. Yes, it was a mistake out of greed, ignorance, and racism that this miracle plant is illegal. This is a confirmed fact and we should all know and face it.

Cannabis is not at all harmful and in fact quite the opposite. Perhaps our economy can once again grow as it has in the turn of the century by making this life saving plant legal once again.

The contents of this blog including all images, (except images from third parties) and the name "Shopping Kharma - what comes around goes around" belong and copyrighted to C. Jayne Armstrong 2008-2010
© 2010 All Rights Reserved


[Valid Atom 1.0]