WARNING: Some of the Content here may be Objectionable to some. I have this blog labeled as "Adult Only" as a common courtesy for those who may easily be offended by Adult topics such as the Truth, Down to Earth topics, realities of living with Ovarian Cancer and/or any life threatening disease that goes along with it; Sexuality, Medicinal Cannabis, Profanity, and of course plenty of unpleasant body functions are also discussed here. This is a very tough battle for which I don't intend to hold anything back on what I am facing.

This blog is very personal and comes from the heart of a real fighting cancer patient who wishes nothing more than to live for all of those I love my own will to live, and my love of life. While sometimes I might be on heavy medication (prescribed by my doctor) and occasionally I might write about things or subjects that one may never even think about or consider; so please consider that as well. Yes; whacked out things might even be found here; but I mean everything in all good intentions.

This blog is not at all intended for the faint hearted, those who lack a sense of humor, have no idea what down to earth means, greedy mean people, and/or those who don't know how to share the world with others, and especially those who are unable to easily put themselves into the shoes of others. This blog is mostly about my journey of living my life in the best ways that I can under the Golden Rule and appreciating all of the GOOD KHARMA that comes my way! Never take anything in this world for granted; especially family and friends!

Monday, December 22, 2008

A healing day off....

I had made myself 2 appointments last week for today. I had forgotten briefly about these appointments as I was talking myself into working today since its only a 3 day work week prior to a week shutdown. I was serious about working but this chocolate disaster is still affecting me and I really need to detox this stuff out of my system. I'm still not feeling 100% even though I feel I nearly pooped my brains out. It was mostly water but thank God for my vaporizer because it could have been much, much much more painful.

The first appointment is at 11:30am with a very compassionate and interesting woman named Aeriol Ascher who is a CMT, MsD at Roman Paradigm Massage which is a little over 1 mile from my house or walking distance. It's just around the corner from Santana Row. To get this particular woman for a massage is a gift from what I was told from another cancer patient. From talking on the phone with this woman, she had such a caring, compassionate voice and treated me as if I were a princess to have survived what I have gone through. I could tell right away that this woman has a heart of gold. I won't be getting that massage today but perhaps in a few weeks. We will begin to discuss my current health situation in order to customize a future massage (lymphatic). Massage is great for Cancer patients or so I have read and heard.

UPDATE: I was actually late for my appointment with Aarial (it was at 11am; not 11:30am). She was very patient and sweet as I walked in at around 11:25am with Miss Blue Belle patiently walking with me. We were able discuss what we needed to in just 10 minutes prior to her 11:30am appointment arriving. She was very warm and open to me as she educated me about different massage and therapeutic treatments which might work for me. She described one particular treatment which involved floating in this tub or contraption thing with water and air exactly the same temperature or higher than the body's temperature. (I've misplaced the brochure and once I find it I will include more information and a link)

At 1:30 pm I had my Quantum Biofeedback / Detox Foot Bath appointment which did take nearly 4 hours. It is somewhat like quantum physics and requires that I have these straps on both wrists, ankles and one that goes around my head. I had to fill out quite a lengthy questioneer prior to being hooked up the machine. It measured my pulse rate, brain waves, body temperature and much more than I could even begin to imagine. The therapist asked me all kinds of questions about my Cancer and just like most women with my type of cancer, I did suffer a loss. This loss can be a child, a pet, a parent, loved one, sibling or what ever; but it does deal with a trauma and not getting over the trauma completely. With Ovarian Cancer the pain is in the peritoneal cavity and what do most of us do when we are hurt emotionally by a loss? We hold it inside us for many years and its pure pain that we are holding in. This being hooked up to the machine or computer seemed very calming for me and it measured that I had depression, anxiety, and most of all trauma. Which does make sense.

She said that over the next couple of days I will noticing changes to my body. She also suggested a salt water flush to do in the mornings to get rid of all the toxins that are in my body and are probably in many people's bodies. The salt water flush should be done first thing in the morning prior to drinking anything or eating anything. .95 liter of tepid water and 2 level (must be level - use a knife to level the teaspoons) teaspoons of sea salt. Drink it
in 10 minutes and within 30 minutes or so you should experience a good bm. We'll see. I won't be doing this prior to going to work .

Here are some interesting photos taken from my "POO out of my Feet" Ionic Foot Detox:



















































My good friend, did call and she sounded as if she had a really bad cold so we were unable to see the Movie "Milk". I hope to see it soon!)

        

No comments:

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Disclosure

My techniques and treatments work simply for me and may not produce the same results for others. Cancer is a very tricky disease in which it is very different in everyone it touches. No two cancers are the same just as we humans are not the same. What works for me may not work for others.

I love life and expect to live for as long as I can. I intend to use those treatments that do work for me which includes medicinal cannabis. I'm still alive with this disease over 7 years later because of this miracle plant and as long as I have my medicine available; I intend to survive many more years. I hope one day the Federal Government will eventually grow up and be led by true leaders who represent the people and not just coorporations; real people who live by the Golden Rule "treat others how you would want to be treated". I also hope the Government of the US can finally learn to admit that it has made a mortal mistake in making this life saving plant which is provided by GOD and does indeed have the ability to provide all of us with food, fuel, clothing, shelter, and medicine; a mistake that have made is that it is illegal. Yes, it was a mistake out of greed, ignorance, and racism that this miracle plant is illegal. This is a confirmed fact and we should all know and face it.

Cannabis is not at all harmful and in fact quite the opposite. Perhaps our economy can once again grow as it has in the turn of the century by making this life saving plant legal once again.

The contents of this blog including all images, (except images from third parties) and the name "Shopping Kharma - what comes around goes around" belong and copyrighted to C. Jayne Armstrong 2008-2010
© 2010 All Rights Reserved


[Valid Atom 1.0]