WARNING: Some of the Content here may be Objectionable to some. I have this blog labeled as "Adult Only" as a common courtesy for those who may easily be offended by Adult topics such as the Truth, Down to Earth topics, realities of living with Ovarian Cancer and/or any life threatening disease that goes along with it; Sexuality, Medicinal Cannabis, Profanity, and of course plenty of unpleasant body functions are also discussed here. This is a very tough battle for which I don't intend to hold anything back on what I am facing.

This blog is very personal and comes from the heart of a real fighting cancer patient who wishes nothing more than to live for all of those I love my own will to live, and my love of life. While sometimes I might be on heavy medication (prescribed by my doctor) and occasionally I might write about things or subjects that one may never even think about or consider; so please consider that as well. Yes; whacked out things might even be found here; but I mean everything in all good intentions.

This blog is not at all intended for the faint hearted, those who lack a sense of humor, have no idea what down to earth means, greedy mean people, and/or those who don't know how to share the world with others, and especially those who are unable to easily put themselves into the shoes of others. This blog is mostly about my journey of living my life in the best ways that I can under the Golden Rule and appreciating all of the GOOD KHARMA that comes my way! Never take anything in this world for granted; especially family and friends!

Sunday, April 13, 2008

We should all dream but good ones help!


Well last night I had the most horrible nightmare ever! I dreamed about my childhood horse Graple, a very gorgeous white Appaloosa which was out of racing stock in West Virginia, part thoroughbred with a heart of gold. He was so intelligent that it almost seemed that he had the soul of one of my mom's parents. I know that has to sound whacked, but when you are around a magnificent animal such as this you could only begin to understand. I know for a fact that if I lived in the country and not in the city, I would definitely get a horse and that would be my mode of transportation. I wouldn't need those soldiers dieing in Iraq so that I could drive around. It would just be one less person who needed gasoline.

For thousands of years, horses served as transportation. As a child, I rode my horse every single day rain or shine; it didn't matter. I guess it was kind of my mode of transportation at the time. The horse was like my co-pilot and if I talked, his ears would go back; not in a mean way, but in a way that he was listening to me. Very, very cool.

Anyway sorry to drift away, but in the nightmare from last night, I dreamed that I went into this barn that literally looked like it was falling apart. I heard some noise coming from a stall. I opened this door and inside to my horror, I found about 10 horses, some cows, and dogs all in the same stall starving to death and I saw Graple dead with this huge cow laying comfortably on his carcass. It was so horrible, I was struggling to get all the animals that were still alive out of the stall at once and you know that feeling of being sound asleep lying on your side, but you can't move anywhere inside a dream? Well that just continued for hours as I slept. Of all times to want to forget about a dream, now would be a good time. I hate nightmares like this. I was like crying in my dream, not in reality, but in my dream I was crying. Oh, how I hate those kinds of nightmares!

Well, now for my advertising portion of my blog. These horses all need homes and are rescues. If I had a dream come true, this horse would be the one I would want to train and use as my mode of transportation. She is Palomino colored with dapples; absolutely stunning. If I were to have a dream of horse I could have it would be this one. Her name is Apple Delight. She just had a baby Graple in October and he is pictured next to her. I also have them on my "Horses in Need Page". Her foal in on my home page. They actually are not technically rescues because they were bred for pure enjoyment, but on a PMU Ranch in Canada.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Want To Increase Your ClickBank Banner Commissions And Traffic?

Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your favorite ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Disclosure

My techniques and treatments work simply for me and may not produce the same results for others. Cancer is a very tricky disease in which it is very different in everyone it touches. No two cancers are the same just as we humans are not the same. What works for me may not work for others.

I love life and expect to live for as long as I can. I intend to use those treatments that do work for me which includes medicinal cannabis. I'm still alive with this disease over 7 years later because of this miracle plant and as long as I have my medicine available; I intend to survive many more years. I hope one day the Federal Government will eventually grow up and be led by true leaders who represent the people and not just coorporations; real people who live by the Golden Rule "treat others how you would want to be treated". I also hope the Government of the US can finally learn to admit that it has made a mortal mistake in making this life saving plant which is provided by GOD and does indeed have the ability to provide all of us with food, fuel, clothing, shelter, and medicine; a mistake that have made is that it is illegal. Yes, it was a mistake out of greed, ignorance, and racism that this miracle plant is illegal. This is a confirmed fact and we should all know and face it.

Cannabis is not at all harmful and in fact quite the opposite. Perhaps our economy can once again grow as it has in the turn of the century by making this life saving plant legal once again.

The contents of this blog including all images, (except images from third parties) and the name "Shopping Kharma - what comes around goes around" belong and copyrighted to C. Jayne Armstrong 2008-2010
© 2010 All Rights Reserved


[Valid Atom 1.0]