WARNING: Some of the Content here may be Objectionable to some. I have this blog labeled as "Adult Only" as a common courtesy for those who may easily be offended by Adult topics such as the Truth, Down to Earth topics, realities of living with Ovarian Cancer and/or any life threatening disease that goes along with it; Sexuality, Medicinal Cannabis, Profanity, and of course plenty of unpleasant body functions are also discussed here. This is a very tough battle for which I don't intend to hold anything back on what I am facing.

This blog is very personal and comes from the heart of a real fighting cancer patient who wishes nothing more than to live for all of those I love my own will to live, and my love of life. While sometimes I might be on heavy medication (prescribed by my doctor) and occasionally I might write about things or subjects that one may never even think about or consider; so please consider that as well. Yes; whacked out things might even be found here; but I mean everything in all good intentions.

This blog is not at all intended for the faint hearted, those who lack a sense of humor, have no idea what down to earth means, greedy mean people, and/or those who don't know how to share the world with others, and especially those who are unable to easily put themselves into the shoes of others. This blog is mostly about my journey of living my life in the best ways that I can under the Golden Rule and appreciating all of the GOOD KHARMA that comes my way! Never take anything in this world for granted; especially family and friends!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Do this make any sense? .....I hope so...


This entry may loose you if you don't follow it closely and then again it may ramble some, but it's my honest assessment of life and living here in the United States of America.

Religion is one thing and I try not to touch on it too much because it comes in all forms and if I just named one, it would offend others who worship another. I respect all religions because sometimes it helps others to live their lives as long as it doesn't cost lives (killing others).
There isn't really one god because each one of us worship one special god.

"God" whoever he/she may be is special to each of us although some choose not to worship a god, but they still manage to get by without one. Some of us may believe in just one god, but others worship another god that makes their world go round. In all, it provides us with hope and inspiration as well as strength. It helps us get through rough times and it makes us appreciate the good times even more. When we have the freedom to worship, we have the freedom that can help us to improve in life. It shouldn't be up to us which god another one worships. We should be busy enough to enjoy the gift of life. We can't change others and it isn't our responsibility to do so; they have to want change. We can influence others, but don't do it forcibly. Use the power of suggestion in what every creative way that you can.

For some of us, God may even be an angel or one divine being. For me, it just makes sense for it to be a Guardian Angel. I meet angels all the time even on the internet. To me, they are the people that share their kindness, their wisdom, and even their generosity of their time. True there are some gods that are evil and cause much loss in life. I won't even discuss those because they are not at all relevant to any of my points; besides that, there are so many outlets who are more than willing to focus and discuss those types and I am proudly not one of them.

Angels come in all forms, particularly "Guardian Angels". I'm sure you have seen one before. It's that person that may prevent you from making a serious mistake, gets you out alive from a dangerous situation, a turning point in your life and so much more. At times I feel like an angel when I am able to help others. I hope others battling cancer or even another debilitating disease can draw from my strength. I want my words and or advice to make a battle seem not so hard to battle.

I have a strong Native American heritage which stems from my mom and my upbringing. We believe in Angels and spirits. We are given gifts from our gods and/or angels that watch over us. It can be an uncanny ability to communicate with animals, or the ability to sing and/or play an instrument, we can even bring enemies together as friends. It can even be in the form of mother nature who sends us a rain that we so strongly needed or a rainbow that lifts the heavy rains. Yes, I know Mother Nature has been violent lately at least according to the media and so has government, but does the media ever say anything about a beautiful spring day? Sometimes in life we may fret over little things that in the big picture of life, doesn't really make a difference and we sometimes take for granted that small things that we are given the ability to do. Sad it is that we don't realize those gifts until we loose them. Our bodies prove to be a miracle and with it the gift of life.

In life everyone deserves a chance and they are given one and or several. Some choose the power of money and with it can come evil which turns material possessions ahead of lives. Some are given money and they turn things positive with it, a chance to improve other lives for generations to come.

I don't like to talk of bad kharma, but I feel that government should be kept separate from Religion. I don't think we should ever want to mix religion with politics. There are too many consequences. I have come to the conclusion that my own government is proving itself to be evil. My reasons for this conclusion: I don't understand at all why we are in Iraq other than money and oil. Countless lives are being lost and we are PRO LIFE? I have no proof at all that Iraq was the country that attacked us on 9/11 and my government has failed me miserably in proving this. They have disappointed me greatly by lying.

I believe strongly in honesty and I feel that we need to dismantle this broken government and fix what is wrong. I don't feel money will fix anything, I feel that discussions of their intentions of wanting to lead our country and explanations (with a lie detector) will. We need people that we can trust to fix this government. We have had nearly 8 years of evil and lies and I pray that who ever is elected next, will repair the wrong this administration has wronged. I hope that this makes sense. I only want my country to do what's right for all of us. We have to share the world together!


Digg!

No comments:

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Disclosure

My techniques and treatments work simply for me and may not produce the same results for others. Cancer is a very tricky disease in which it is very different in everyone it touches. No two cancers are the same just as we humans are not the same. What works for me may not work for others.

I love life and expect to live for as long as I can. I intend to use those treatments that do work for me which includes medicinal cannabis. I'm still alive with this disease over 7 years later because of this miracle plant and as long as I have my medicine available; I intend to survive many more years. I hope one day the Federal Government will eventually grow up and be led by true leaders who represent the people and not just coorporations; real people who live by the Golden Rule "treat others how you would want to be treated". I also hope the Government of the US can finally learn to admit that it has made a mortal mistake in making this life saving plant which is provided by GOD and does indeed have the ability to provide all of us with food, fuel, clothing, shelter, and medicine; a mistake that have made is that it is illegal. Yes, it was a mistake out of greed, ignorance, and racism that this miracle plant is illegal. This is a confirmed fact and we should all know and face it.

Cannabis is not at all harmful and in fact quite the opposite. Perhaps our economy can once again grow as it has in the turn of the century by making this life saving plant legal once again.

The contents of this blog including all images, (except images from third parties) and the name "Shopping Kharma - what comes around goes around" belong and copyrighted to C. Jayne Armstrong 2008-2010
© 2010 All Rights Reserved


[Valid Atom 1.0]