WARNING: Some of the Content here may be Objectionable to some. I have this blog labeled as "Adult Only" as a common courtesy for those who may easily be offended by Adult topics such as the Truth, Down to Earth topics, realities of living with Ovarian Cancer and/or any life threatening disease that goes along with it; Sexuality, Medicinal Cannabis, Profanity, and of course plenty of unpleasant body functions are also discussed here. This is a very tough battle for which I don't intend to hold anything back on what I am facing.

This blog is very personal and comes from the heart of a real fighting cancer patient who wishes nothing more than to live for all of those I love my own will to live, and my love of life. While sometimes I might be on heavy medication (prescribed by my doctor) and occasionally I might write about things or subjects that one may never even think about or consider; so please consider that as well. Yes; whacked out things might even be found here; but I mean everything in all good intentions.

This blog is not at all intended for the faint hearted, those who lack a sense of humor, have no idea what down to earth means, greedy mean people, and/or those who don't know how to share the world with others, and especially those who are unable to easily put themselves into the shoes of others. This blog is mostly about my journey of living my life in the best ways that I can under the Golden Rule and appreciating all of the GOOD KHARMA that comes my way! Never take anything in this world for granted; especially family and friends!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm Liberal! So What!


I just found out that according to Wikipedia, what makes a liberal a liberal is our value on our individual freedoms and individualism. We aren't cows in other words, although there is nothing wrong with cows; I absolutely adore them, which is why I don't eat them.

We value Equal Opportunity. Now is that soo bad? Liberals tend to give everyone a chance, its innocent until proven guilty which is supposed to be the law. Although lately it has been guilty until proven innocent.

I 'm just not ready to give up freedom for safety just yet. I have lived through quite a bit in my short lifetime and terrorists don't really scare me as much as my own government. I've learned to live with Cancer for the past 5 years and if that doesn't scare anyone, I don't know what will. My own government seems to be impeding progress on a cure. It's killing nearly a million people per year and yet we are more concerned about running out of oil. It's very, very sad that we are using the lives of nearly 4000 people as an excuse which it's obvious what the real reason is.

Well to get on with my blog, I won't get too much into me being liberal. I still value our freedoms and I hope we can keep them away from the conservatives who have us scared to death and on the edge with this terrorism scare tactic. Being frightened all the time is no way to live. We will all die eventually and there's no sense in scaring us until we get there. Enough is enough. Please let's just vote for the less evil, the one that can unite us with the rest of the world, not that one that can blow up the world, but can unite us, not ignite us, but unite us.

Now with the content for my next newsletter. I spoke with an editor of Ladies Home Journal about reprinting and /or rewriting an article that was printed in the February 1985 issue. They will attempt to find that article and I may need to go the library to get the microfish version of the article. I know, why in the world would I want to do that. Well, my mom and I wrote an article together for Ladies Home Journal about my mom getting attacked by Jaguar. Ok now it sounds rather exciting huh? Well if they can't located the article, I will resort to rewriting it myself with the assistance of my mom. It will be hard, but all the while well worth it. It will be easier with the guide of the article, but if not the world will have an electronic version of this amazing true story of heroism at its best. A 120 lb woman saves at 170 lb man from a 230lb jaguar. Well go ahead and sign up for my newsletter if you really want to read it.

I am also starting my diet of searching for B17. I cut up some apples and ate the seeds inside, I also drank quite a bit of ginger in my carrot and pear breakfast juice. (I hope that kills the cancer cells!), then I had Indian Food, then a Detox drink with Water Cress (has a low level amount of B17), beets (some beat tops-high level B17), bright reddish purple cabbage, cucumbers, and carrots. I spoke with the nice chef about how to make a delicacy of peach or nectarine pits and he suggested an interesting idea of breaking open the pit, getting the vitamin inside and then grinding it up into a paste, adding olive oil and garlic to make a salad dressing. Wow! I think I am going to cure cancer, I hope! If these recipes are really good, I promise to share in the next newsletter!

Digg!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I visited this website from linkreferral and site is well maintained. Cud u pls visit http://stockdummy.blogspot.com and give me some inputs how to improve the traffic.You are in my every day's visitors list now, Cud u pls visit my website too..
http://stockdummy.blogspot.com

Shopping Kharma said...

No problem and thank you! I like your content a lot and I need to learn from your investment advice.

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Disclosure

My techniques and treatments work simply for me and may not produce the same results for others. Cancer is a very tricky disease in which it is very different in everyone it touches. No two cancers are the same just as we humans are not the same. What works for me may not work for others.

I love life and expect to live for as long as I can. I intend to use those treatments that do work for me which includes medicinal cannabis. I'm still alive with this disease over 7 years later because of this miracle plant and as long as I have my medicine available; I intend to survive many more years. I hope one day the Federal Government will eventually grow up and be led by true leaders who represent the people and not just coorporations; real people who live by the Golden Rule "treat others how you would want to be treated". I also hope the Government of the US can finally learn to admit that it has made a mortal mistake in making this life saving plant which is provided by GOD and does indeed have the ability to provide all of us with food, fuel, clothing, shelter, and medicine; a mistake that have made is that it is illegal. Yes, it was a mistake out of greed, ignorance, and racism that this miracle plant is illegal. This is a confirmed fact and we should all know and face it.

Cannabis is not at all harmful and in fact quite the opposite. Perhaps our economy can once again grow as it has in the turn of the century by making this life saving plant legal once again.

The contents of this blog including all images, (except images from third parties) and the name "Shopping Kharma - what comes around goes around" belong and copyrighted to C. Jayne Armstrong 2008-2010
© 2010 All Rights Reserved


[Valid Atom 1.0]