WARNING: Some of the Content here may be Objectionable to some. I have this blog labeled as "Adult Only" as a common courtesy for those who may easily be offended by Adult topics such as the Truth, Down to Earth topics, realities of living with Ovarian Cancer and/or any life threatening disease that goes along with it; Sexuality, Medicinal Cannabis, Profanity, and of course plenty of unpleasant body functions are also discussed here. This is a very tough battle for which I don't intend to hold anything back on what I am facing.

This blog is very personal and comes from the heart of a real fighting cancer patient who wishes nothing more than to live for all of those I love my own will to live, and my love of life. While sometimes I might be on heavy medication (prescribed by my doctor) and occasionally I might write about things or subjects that one may never even think about or consider; so please consider that as well. Yes; whacked out things might even be found here; but I mean everything in all good intentions.

This blog is not at all intended for the faint hearted, those who lack a sense of humor, have no idea what down to earth means, greedy mean people, and/or those who don't know how to share the world with others, and especially those who are unable to easily put themselves into the shoes of others. This blog is mostly about my journey of living my life in the best ways that I can under the Golden Rule and appreciating all of the GOOD KHARMA that comes my way! Never take anything in this world for granted; especially family and friends!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Painful side effects after stint replacement surgery...

Well I did decide to take all of you on another one of many bike rides around my neighborhood; although I was in pain when I got on the bike; the bike ride I have to admit did make me feel much better although a nice soak in a hot tub would feel amazing if I could just do so!)



I noticed the next day when I awoke that my legs were so incredibly sore and I could barely get out of bed.  I struggled through out the day doing my usual chores like laundry, making meals for my honey, and house hold cleaning.  If I needed anything on the floor; it was a hard task of getting down on the floor where I comfortable and then trying to get up; I needed something to bear my weight on.  My honey had to help me off the couch.  I had decided to go on a bike ride thinking that might make my muscles feel a lot better but in reality it did nothing.  Well actually it did for my morale; it make me feel better just getting out.

I did feel good that I was able to get out and enjoy such a gorgeous day.  My honey and I had gone on a date in the morning hours (after noon) to a movie (Easy A).  I give it 3 stars and Rolling Stone had given it 2 and half stars; so that's about right.  Emma Stone is funny girl with a great sense of humor.  We hope to see another movie soon (Secretariat) with one of favorite actresses "Diane Lane".  What an amazing actress she is!

I'm still feeling the horrible muscle aches in my legs, arms, back, neck, even throat and tongue?  It's really weird and we may go into the ER this morning but we will see; it's still early yet and I'm still as hard headed as ever about going into the hospital for anything.  I hope that my Pain Pump wasn't touched in anyway  and it's scary to even imagine that morphine and something else? could be pumping out into my system to cause all this pain.

Hopefully things will get much better for me and everyone else suffering from cancer or other major diseases!)  Can't just wish for just me; there are so many others in this world in worse shape than myself.  Peace and Love to all of you!)

Here is the lucky horse of the day.  His name is Bess Nick and he was born in May 2007.  He has been gelded.  Here is more information on him: Nick is a big bold moving horse. He is the most amazing color, a red roan with lots of sabino markings. He is dirty in this photo (he likes to roll around), we can only imagine how he will sparkle with a good bath! He should do will as a riding or driving prospect. He grew up in Alberta, Canada running in a huge wooded pasture. We brought him to The Animali Farm because he was going to be sent to slaughter. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and such a beautiful horse. He is halterbroke only, but is going to be used in the Starter class at Monty Roberts School in September 2010 where he will get some good training.  If interested in this amazing horse; please contact Jennifer Johns or Cheryl Forbes at animali@aol.com.

UPDATE: As the day is going on; the pain is getting more and more and bearable and I am able to walk up and down the stairs with more ease; still having problems lying down and getting back up.  The pain is not as great as it was and hopefully night time does not present another problem.  I do plan to take my bike out today and hopefully that will help the pain in my legs; perhaps some good old Vitamin D Sunshine will help as well!  We will see...

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Disclosure

My techniques and treatments work simply for me and may not produce the same results for others. Cancer is a very tricky disease in which it is very different in everyone it touches. No two cancers are the same just as we humans are not the same. What works for me may not work for others.

I love life and expect to live for as long as I can. I intend to use those treatments that do work for me which includes medicinal cannabis. I'm still alive with this disease over 7 years later because of this miracle plant and as long as I have my medicine available; I intend to survive many more years. I hope one day the Federal Government will eventually grow up and be led by true leaders who represent the people and not just coorporations; real people who live by the Golden Rule "treat others how you would want to be treated". I also hope the Government of the US can finally learn to admit that it has made a mortal mistake in making this life saving plant which is provided by GOD and does indeed have the ability to provide all of us with food, fuel, clothing, shelter, and medicine; a mistake that have made is that it is illegal. Yes, it was a mistake out of greed, ignorance, and racism that this miracle plant is illegal. This is a confirmed fact and we should all know and face it.

Cannabis is not at all harmful and in fact quite the opposite. Perhaps our economy can once again grow as it has in the turn of the century by making this life saving plant legal once again.

The contents of this blog including all images, (except images from third parties) and the name "Shopping Kharma - what comes around goes around" belong and copyrighted to C. Jayne Armstrong 2008-2010
© 2010 All Rights Reserved


[Valid Atom 1.0]