WARNING: Some of the Content here may be Objectionable to some. I have this blog labeled as "Adult Only" as a common courtesy for those who may easily be offended by Adult topics such as the Truth, Down to Earth topics, realities of living with Ovarian Cancer and/or any life threatening disease that goes along with it; Sexuality, Medicinal Cannabis, Profanity, and of course plenty of unpleasant body functions are also discussed here. This is a very tough battle for which I don't intend to hold anything back on what I am facing.

This blog is very personal and comes from the heart of a real fighting cancer patient who wishes nothing more than to live for all of those I love my own will to live, and my love of life. While sometimes I might be on heavy medication (prescribed by my doctor) and occasionally I might write about things or subjects that one may never even think about or consider; so please consider that as well. Yes; whacked out things might even be found here; but I mean everything in all good intentions.

This blog is not at all intended for the faint hearted, those who lack a sense of humor, have no idea what down to earth means, greedy mean people, and/or those who don't know how to share the world with others, and especially those who are unable to easily put themselves into the shoes of others. This blog is mostly about my journey of living my life in the best ways that I can under the Golden Rule and appreciating all of the GOOD KHARMA that comes my way! Never take anything in this world for granted; especially family and friends!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Moved by Love for Me.....

Well this cold is still sticking around but I'm starting to feel a little better. I have been coughing for days. I can kind of handle eating some normal food like chicken noodle soup with some crackers at least for right now. I haven't been suffering as much from abdominal blockages since I stopped the chemo (at least for now). There just hasn't been a need for any pain relief which is a very good thing. Just suffering from the cold and slowly getting over it.

I ended up cleaning up part of the house, doing some laundry, cleaning the kitchen, and even researching political stuff on the internet. I have to admit I've been quite obsessed with the current election. It will be an exciting one that's for sure. We have red flags before us in which to base our decisions on including backgrounds and evidence of each's judgment. We just have to make the right decision for our country First (not greed, but really our Country). Yes, one of the parties isn't being honest and I have a huge problem with that. I am working on my other blog (http://peacefulliberal.blogspot.com) I will not get any further into politics because I am updating on my health. No more stress for me.

A HEART OF GOLD

Check out this beautiful Black bear with 2 gold button eyes, a gold nose with a gold ribbon; it was made by a friend. Well, I easily got moved today when my husband got home from watching sports. One of our friends that we had met at the local Pub; actually there are 3 friends, one is a neighbor to this couple (they're two young gay men), and a very sweet woman (she actually gave me a very sweet card a few weeks ago). Anyway this couple is also very, very sweet and they each have hearts of gold . I guess I tend to say that about a lot of people that I know; well because its true. It makes me feel good to know people like this because it gives me faith that the world has many of these types of people who really do out number the bad.

These are the type of people that really inspired me to start ShoppingKharma the blog. Well, anyway, these friends are a lot of fun to hang out with and they always seem to have something to say that can get me laughing; in other words, a great sense of humor. I can sit there and listen to them tell stories all day long about their lives and what they are up to.

Here I placed his teddy bear next to the one that my friends at work got me. See they match pretty good there!

The reason that I know that this couple are good hearted loving people is because they love animals. I tend to trust animal lovers over non animal lovers much, much more. If you notice animals are a better judge of one's character than we tend to be.

To get back to this couple, one is from the Bay Area and the other one is from Boone, NC (he has the cutest southern draw ever). He had been working on this teddy bear for a long time (like months) and he finally finished it. He doesn't really hang out at our local pub all that much, so I only see him ever couple of months or so. My husband was about to leave to come home and the other one, wanted my husband to stay just a little bit longer so that his boyfriend could bring this cute teddy bear for me. Anyway, he gave it to my husband to give to me and let me tell you; it really warmed my heart when my husband told me that he had made this bear just for me.

There is just something about these random acts of kindness that just mean the world to me. I know they might not seem like much, but to me they really are. No matter how hard I feel like I can be suffering or hurting, I can just think of all of warm hearted friends who are often thinking of me and just wanting nothing more than to do something nice for me.
I can't help but stop and just reflect on how nice it is to have warm hearts think of you that way and just wanting to do something really nice for little old me.


Exclusive Introductory Offer!
Save $29.95 off THE WAVE Personal Gym -
Now only 3 payments of $29.95, Plus $40 in Bonus
Products! Start today.

No comments:

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Disclosure

My techniques and treatments work simply for me and may not produce the same results for others. Cancer is a very tricky disease in which it is very different in everyone it touches. No two cancers are the same just as we humans are not the same. What works for me may not work for others.

I love life and expect to live for as long as I can. I intend to use those treatments that do work for me which includes medicinal cannabis. I'm still alive with this disease over 7 years later because of this miracle plant and as long as I have my medicine available; I intend to survive many more years. I hope one day the Federal Government will eventually grow up and be led by true leaders who represent the people and not just coorporations; real people who live by the Golden Rule "treat others how you would want to be treated". I also hope the Government of the US can finally learn to admit that it has made a mortal mistake in making this life saving plant which is provided by GOD and does indeed have the ability to provide all of us with food, fuel, clothing, shelter, and medicine; a mistake that have made is that it is illegal. Yes, it was a mistake out of greed, ignorance, and racism that this miracle plant is illegal. This is a confirmed fact and we should all know and face it.

Cannabis is not at all harmful and in fact quite the opposite. Perhaps our economy can once again grow as it has in the turn of the century by making this life saving plant legal once again.

The contents of this blog including all images, (except images from third parties) and the name "Shopping Kharma - what comes around goes around" belong and copyrighted to C. Jayne Armstrong 2008-2010
© 2010 All Rights Reserved


[Valid Atom 1.0]