WARNING: Some of the Content here may be Objectionable to some. I have this blog labeled as "Adult Only" as a common courtesy for those who may easily be offended by Adult topics such as the Truth, Down to Earth topics, realities of living with Ovarian Cancer and/or any life threatening disease that goes along with it; Sexuality, Medicinal Cannabis, Profanity, and of course plenty of unpleasant body functions are also discussed here. This is a very tough battle for which I don't intend to hold anything back on what I am facing.

This blog is very personal and comes from the heart of a real fighting cancer patient who wishes nothing more than to live for all of those I love my own will to live, and my love of life. While sometimes I might be on heavy medication (prescribed by my doctor) and occasionally I might write about things or subjects that one may never even think about or consider; so please consider that as well. Yes; whacked out things might even be found here; but I mean everything in all good intentions.

This blog is not at all intended for the faint hearted, those who lack a sense of humor, have no idea what down to earth means, greedy mean people, and/or those who don't know how to share the world with others, and especially those who are unable to easily put themselves into the shoes of others. This blog is mostly about my journey of living my life in the best ways that I can under the Golden Rule and appreciating all of the GOOD KHARMA that comes my way! Never take anything in this world for granted; especially family and friends!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Life Goes on Despite Money Losses....


Despite all the bad things that are happening in our economy, the money being lost, the greed; there is still good in this world to be thankful for.

It's really all about knowing some good people with real heart; those who are fighting for our country, saving lives, educating others about truth, those who are helping the less fortunate, or those who recognize the wrong and try to do all that they can to make things better for all of us, or even just helping out good friends and family who perhaps need it or even animals and the ordinary people who generally do kind things selflessly for others as it is appreciated.

Life still goes on and what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger. I have been taught this my whole life mainly by my mother. So why do I feel so powerful while I am fighting this disease? Life to me if worth fighting for. I have the most awesome husband and best friend, I have great friends, my family, his family which is my family too, hopefully a good job, but I do have faith and lots of hope in my heart that things will get better.

We are all suffering at this point, but we have to enjoy the right now and that's lasting moments that really do count. Do you have the freedom to just go outside and witness life's miracles? You have to be able to see good things around you and to recognize those good things. Even if you are sitting here reading this blog, you really have to treasure your right now. Things could always be worse than they are and you have to be thankful for that.

I purposely avoided the news for most of today, because I had such a good day. I did think about the Great Depression and how some people didn't have the fight in them to keep going even though they were faced with hard times. Hard times are not that bad and things do have a way of getting better. I think this disease has made me so fearless. I've been there done that and things will get better.

I have never felt that money is in any way worth loosing a life for nor taking one. No amount of money is ever worth that. Yes, I do believe in an eye for an eye and I hope those responsible for all of this mess, pay dearly for what they have done for all of us. If you do something bad, then you must pay. One should never be wasteful and should always look our for your children or other's children. Selfishness and greed are what causes the bad in this world.

Children are our future, in fact we all are if we really want to be a part of it. Why be so greedy so that you can have so much more that you can't take with you when you are gone? One who complains, plays victim of everything in their life, or is in someway displays their extreme selfishness is not the life that really has meaning for others to have to be around. Most would wish for either a death or just to go far, far away instead of cherishing that time around them.

Every life with a heart is invaluable because the heart in someone is what makes someone all the more missed when they are gone. It's that hurt in a loved one's heart when someone dear passes on. Its a horrible pain to have to go through, but with every life that is lost there is new life being born or reborn.

I have so many really good hearted friends that around me and doing such nice thoughtful things for me that I can't help myself that I must show the world the good that is in this world in my point of view.

My wonderful friend and neighbor treated me to a wonderful massage today. It felt absolutely wonderful to have 65 minutes of tender care to my body. I haven't had a real massage since maybe 2004 (4 years ago). Sometimes my honey will give me a good massage when I am in pain, but this one was indeed different. It was actually was done by a massage & body therapist. According to my friend this place in Los Gatos, CA offers the "Wellness Oncology Massage" for cancer patients and this seemed perfect for me. I need a little faith right now and a great massage.

What made the most sense of this massage is that patients often experience deep feelings of alienation brought on by continually "being sick". Often cancer sufferers are not touched - except to be poked, prodded or measured by the medical caregivers. The soothing touch of friends and family, in inadvertently avoided through ignorance or subconscious boundaries, can be missed, adding to the feeling of aloneness. The Spa in Los Gatos offers appointments for cancer patients and it was quite nice to have.

What a great friend to treat me to this. I got to learn pressure point spots on my body in which to tap to get rid of some of the intestinal pain I often suffer. I also got to repeat over and over again about the pain just going away. Perhaps repeating over and over again and meditating can finally make my cancer mysteriously go away. It can't hurt trying! The power of the mind is more so than we can ever give credit to.

No comments:

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Disclosure

My techniques and treatments work simply for me and may not produce the same results for others. Cancer is a very tricky disease in which it is very different in everyone it touches. No two cancers are the same just as we humans are not the same. What works for me may not work for others.

I love life and expect to live for as long as I can. I intend to use those treatments that do work for me which includes medicinal cannabis. I'm still alive with this disease over 7 years later because of this miracle plant and as long as I have my medicine available; I intend to survive many more years. I hope one day the Federal Government will eventually grow up and be led by true leaders who represent the people and not just coorporations; real people who live by the Golden Rule "treat others how you would want to be treated". I also hope the Government of the US can finally learn to admit that it has made a mortal mistake in making this life saving plant which is provided by GOD and does indeed have the ability to provide all of us with food, fuel, clothing, shelter, and medicine; a mistake that have made is that it is illegal. Yes, it was a mistake out of greed, ignorance, and racism that this miracle plant is illegal. This is a confirmed fact and we should all know and face it.

Cannabis is not at all harmful and in fact quite the opposite. Perhaps our economy can once again grow as it has in the turn of the century by making this life saving plant legal once again.

The contents of this blog including all images, (except images from third parties) and the name "Shopping Kharma - what comes around goes around" belong and copyrighted to C. Jayne Armstrong 2008-2010
© 2010 All Rights Reserved


[Valid Atom 1.0]