WARNING: Some of the Content here may be Objectionable to some. I have this blog labeled as "Adult Only" as a common courtesy for those who may easily be offended by Adult topics such as the Truth, Down to Earth topics, realities of living with Ovarian Cancer and/or any life threatening disease that goes along with it; Sexuality, Medicinal Cannabis, Profanity, and of course plenty of unpleasant body functions are also discussed here. This is a very tough battle for which I don't intend to hold anything back on what I am facing.

This blog is very personal and comes from the heart of a real fighting cancer patient who wishes nothing more than to live for all of those I love my own will to live, and my love of life. While sometimes I might be on heavy medication (prescribed by my doctor) and occasionally I might write about things or subjects that one may never even think about or consider; so please consider that as well. Yes; whacked out things might even be found here; but I mean everything in all good intentions.

This blog is not at all intended for the faint hearted, those who lack a sense of humor, have no idea what down to earth means, greedy mean people, and/or those who don't know how to share the world with others, and especially those who are unable to easily put themselves into the shoes of others. This blog is mostly about my journey of living my life in the best ways that I can under the Golden Rule and appreciating all of the GOOD KHARMA that comes my way! Never take anything in this world for granted; especially family and friends!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Despite News, must live on...it's not over yet!

Happy Friday to all of you! The last two days, I have not been letting the news of the CA125 get to me. Life is still going on for me. I am still doing my yoga stretches (OK I slip a little on the diet sometimes) and making sure I get exercise every day. My husband does & still makes me smile each and every day and is all the more reason enough to feel good. I just like to hear his voice on the phone and in person is even better. How I treasure each day with him!) In sickness and in health we support each other and most importantly, we respect each other. Well enough with that; what can I say? We just love each other to pieces!)


Lately, I have been taking Miss Blue Belle each day this week to run and play frisbee with her cute boyfriend "Jagger" (actually 4 out of 5 days this week) It's still exercise; smiling and laughing as these two hilarius youngsters are very fun to watch tear across the field after each other.

Blue Belle loves her frisbee and is quite good at catching while Jagger likes nothing more than to herd her and he even keeps her running most of the time.

That's a good thing because she has been getting a little full figured but we are working on it. I'm even gaining some more weight (130.5 today!) while she hopefully is loosing some.

See! Don't they look just cute together doing some PDA (Public Display of Affection)? I recently learned that Blue Merles are considered recessive genes and by breeding two Blue Merles, the puppies will end up either blind or deaf or both and even some which are considered double merles which I believe most of the time are blind and deaf too.

It's a good thing they are both fixed and unable to have puppies. All the more reason to adopt and to not try to breed your own puppies; just leave it to professionals who really know what they are doing or just go to the pound to get your baby.

I always feel that life is too short not to have a pet! This girl makes such a difference! Just seeing the smiles and reactions of others who see her, in turn makes me happy.

I also got to take Blue Belle for a bath yesterday and that was incredibly fun. I got spent a few hours brushing her out, cleaning her teeth and clipping her nails. As I was doing all of us this, I practiced my meditation breathing exercises as Blue Belle melted in my arms. She was so easy to work with. After we were all done, she posed for this elegant photo! I think she feels very pretty here!

Blue Belle really is a very pretty Californian Girl. Here she is getting an intimate kiss from her little lesbian lover Tess! They are pretty bummed about Prop 8 passing.

No I'm just kidding! My neighbor came up with that. These two love to play as you can clearly see in the next photo! Tess is totally in love with Blue Belle and gives her loads and loads of kisses right inside her mouth, right on her tongue. She is always so incredibly excited when she first sees Blue Belle right off. It's really cute to see and Miss Blue Belle is so very patient with her and puts up with her constantly licking the inside of her mouth. Very, very intimate kisses!

Some days when I am feeling too weak to walk Blue Belle, I just call Tess's mom and we meet outside so that the two can run each other silly. Tess's mom suffers from extreme migraines and sometimes doesn't have the energy to walk Tess everyday. Some days we are able to, other days these two are able to run and make us laugh when we most it need it. Two birds with one stone! Think about it!)


FACEBOOK
Now I received this email from a group on Facebook which I read from time to time. Today's email should help me focus many positive thoughts that the cancer is dying as we speak. I feel strong right now despite a few explosions going on in my intestines. (that's just the prune juice, water, and Myralax=Ohhh Boy!) The important thing that gets me by is just believing in myself and my husband helps me more and more each day.

Here is the email Soulworkx from Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=mb#/group.php?gid=40061860744

"Mother Earth Healing - 12-11-2008

'Do not ask the Lord to Guide your Footsteps if you're
not willing to move your Feet '

It is important to free your past from moments of pain and distress. The willingness to love and assist a self that exists in a time when the light of understanding shines less bright allows you to expand your present-moment capacity for love and compassion. When you release trapped emotional energy, this energy is now free to travel into your present moment, greatly strengthening your spiritual purpose and focus.

Understand that all moments exist simultaneously. The fact that you are no longer focused within a moment does not mean it ceases to exist. Each moment you have experienced is still very much alive within its own time space. This is true of past moments from your present life as well as “past life” moments experienced in all other time periods. Many instances of what you might consider angelic intervention are simply other aspects of a person's soul traveling in consciousness to bring assistance and healing. All advanced souls have this capability. Become one with yourself!!

As you heal and release past emotional problems, a greater amount of your consciousness is free to enter peak states of consciousness. As you enter peak states, you are able to further align with the light of spirit, bringing further healing to your "selves" across time.

RELATIONSHIPS.

Relationships - of all kinds - are like sand held in your hand.
Held loosely with an open hand,
the sand remains where it is.
The minute you close your hand and squeeze tightly to hold on,
the sand trickles through your fingers.
You may hold on to some of it, but most will be spilled.
A relationship is like that.
Held loosely, with respect and freedom for the other person,
it is likely to remain intact. But hold too tightly, too possessively,
and the relationship slips away and is lost!!!


*~* Inspiring Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi *~*

A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people.

An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Faith is not something to grasp, it is a state to grow into.

Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.

I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.

I have nothing new to teach the world. Truth and Non-violence are as old as the hills. All I have done is to try experiments in both on as vast a scale as I could.

Interdependence is and ought to be as much the ideal of man as self-sufficiency. Man is a social being.

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.

Wishing you all a blessed week filled with well deserved peace, love and light.

**** Be who you would like to see the world reflect back to you!!!!"

I also get emails from others who are very touched by my blog and those too, warm my heart. See, its really good to live in the moment and feeling good is a blessing. So when others just tell me that they are thinking of me and praying for me, it gives me moments of warm thoughts. I always think back about all who are praying for me, even those I have never met in person. I talk and even email very loving caring people and they tell me of others in their circles who are praying for me. I don't feel pain all the time, but I still get pain a lot, but most of the time I get relief even for just a few seconds now and then; its still lasting moments of being pain free. The abdominal blocks I often suffer from are a trip to have, because it is pain from air bubbles trapped and eventually the almighty dam will break and I will spare you the details on that. Hey, it is relief; although not the most pleasant.


No comments:

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Disclosure

My techniques and treatments work simply for me and may not produce the same results for others. Cancer is a very tricky disease in which it is very different in everyone it touches. No two cancers are the same just as we humans are not the same. What works for me may not work for others.

I love life and expect to live for as long as I can. I intend to use those treatments that do work for me which includes medicinal cannabis. I'm still alive with this disease over 7 years later because of this miracle plant and as long as I have my medicine available; I intend to survive many more years. I hope one day the Federal Government will eventually grow up and be led by true leaders who represent the people and not just coorporations; real people who live by the Golden Rule "treat others how you would want to be treated". I also hope the Government of the US can finally learn to admit that it has made a mortal mistake in making this life saving plant which is provided by GOD and does indeed have the ability to provide all of us with food, fuel, clothing, shelter, and medicine; a mistake that have made is that it is illegal. Yes, it was a mistake out of greed, ignorance, and racism that this miracle plant is illegal. This is a confirmed fact and we should all know and face it.

Cannabis is not at all harmful and in fact quite the opposite. Perhaps our economy can once again grow as it has in the turn of the century by making this life saving plant legal once again.

The contents of this blog including all images, (except images from third parties) and the name "Shopping Kharma - what comes around goes around" belong and copyrighted to C. Jayne Armstrong 2008-2010
© 2010 All Rights Reserved


[Valid Atom 1.0]