WARNING: Some of the Content here may be Objectionable to some. I have this blog labeled as "Adult Only" as a common courtesy for those who may easily be offended by Adult topics such as the Truth, Down to Earth topics, realities of living with Ovarian Cancer and/or any life threatening disease that goes along with it; Sexuality, Medicinal Cannabis, Profanity, and of course plenty of unpleasant body functions are also discussed here. This is a very tough battle for which I don't intend to hold anything back on what I am facing.

This blog is very personal and comes from the heart of a real fighting cancer patient who wishes nothing more than to live for all of those I love my own will to live, and my love of life. While sometimes I might be on heavy medication (prescribed by my doctor) and occasionally I might write about things or subjects that one may never even think about or consider; so please consider that as well. Yes; whacked out things might even be found here; but I mean everything in all good intentions.

This blog is not at all intended for the faint hearted, those who lack a sense of humor, have no idea what down to earth means, greedy mean people, and/or those who don't know how to share the world with others, and especially those who are unable to easily put themselves into the shoes of others. This blog is mostly about my journey of living my life in the best ways that I can under the Golden Rule and appreciating all of the GOOD KHARMA that comes my way! Never take anything in this world for granted; especially family and friends!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A snow storm is arriving....

Well it has been a whole 3 days and 2 nights since I last saw my honey. I've made it this far and only a few more to go till late Saturday night. Oh and I have been talking and texting him like crazy. I just love talking to my honey on the phone. It sure makes me feel great just to hear his sexy manly voice; it's just like my heart skips a beat and then it turns warm as I feed off the sound of his voice. Love is such a great feeling to experience and I'm so thankful for every moment of it!o)

I am slowly gaining more weight and have been utilizing some good vitamins from Whole Foods (Fish Oil (without the mercury) 1000mg, B-Complex, Vitamin C with Echinacea
500mg , and Graviola) in order to give my body enough ammo to get stronger. I am also drinking Aloe Vera juice twice a day and can actually feel that my intestines are getting strong (I hope and pray). Not to mention electrolytes and vitamin drinks, ensures, and High Protein Boost. Here's to a cure! Perhaps I will find it!)

I'm still suffering from insomnia no matter how hard I try to imagine my husband sleeping downstairs on the couch. I just miss him so much!

Now back to this exciting storm. Yes, my soul needs to spread its wings out on the mountain. There's just nothing like feeling the snow hit my face, looking out into a white wilderness as my board slides so smoothly through soft fresh powder!) The sound of the board when it scrapes some ice and then hits that fresh powder as it spays in both directions as I glide through it. I just love that feeling when my stomach gets lifted up and I leap with very little effort over a small natural jump. Oh how that excites me and makes me feel so incredibly alive! If ever there is a feeling of being in heaven; its in the snow!) I literally could go on and on and on!) Love it!

Check out these prime conditions.

Dodge Ridge Weather Forecast layout
Thursday, February 5th, 2009
DayWeather IconNight
Day Hi: 29° F
Snow showers. Temperature rising to near 29 by 11am, then falling to around 23 during the remainder of the day. South wind between 14 and 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possi
Night Lo: 18° F
Snow showers. Low around 18. South wind between 11 and 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
Friday, February 6th, 2009
DayWeather IconNight
Day Hi: 30° F
Snow showers. High near 30. South southwest wind between 7 and 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
Night Lo: 22° F
Snow showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%.


Yes, I am considering going to Dodge Ridge. Originally I was considering Bear Valley but after being reminded of a friend's car accident and it could very well be heavy duty conditions; I just know that I need to play it safe since there is a good chance that I will be going alone. I've done it before a few times and my honey supports me fully me in my quest for a soul healing. It does heal my soul to do something so incredibly fun.

Now as for my planning; I figure it's going to snow all day tomorrow while I am at work. Inches and inches of good fresh powder will be falling through out the day for me to play on!) Dodge Ridge is only about 2 and half
hours away and of course I sort of drive like a grandma. I have a grandma's disease; so I'm gonna have to drive just like grandma!) I will be safe. No dangerous driving; I just want to go up, enjoy, and drive back all in one peace.

The weather is storming as you can tell and I plan to leave around 5:30-6am Friday morning. I just had a friend of mine provide me with some good kharma. He gave me some boots (I was warned to wear them 30 minutes at a time through out the day). Gonna wear them at work; hell I hope people will laugh at me; I'll be sure to laugh with them!)

This photo was actually taken just a few months before my fourth surgery. My husband tore his ACL on this very trip. I was about 11 months after chemo, and about 4 months after my 3rd major abdominal surgery. You can see the curls coming out of my helmet. My skin was experiencing major breakouts from the chemo coming out of my system. I actually went snowboarding about 10 or so weeks after my third major abdominal surgery
and of course here I am again. I'm wearing a girdle too here.. I still have my girdle after all these years and have saved it in case I may need it again. (gotta keep my guts together;)

So if you don't hear from me for a couple of days; please know that I will be having a blast out on the snow. Not sure how many more
storms I will get to experience, but I know I'm going out to experience this one for sure! I'm taking my camera and will share with all! My honey is happy that I am going. He understands me like no one else!

No comments:

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Disclosure

My techniques and treatments work simply for me and may not produce the same results for others. Cancer is a very tricky disease in which it is very different in everyone it touches. No two cancers are the same just as we humans are not the same. What works for me may not work for others.

I love life and expect to live for as long as I can. I intend to use those treatments that do work for me which includes medicinal cannabis. I'm still alive with this disease over 7 years later because of this miracle plant and as long as I have my medicine available; I intend to survive many more years. I hope one day the Federal Government will eventually grow up and be led by true leaders who represent the people and not just coorporations; real people who live by the Golden Rule "treat others how you would want to be treated". I also hope the Government of the US can finally learn to admit that it has made a mortal mistake in making this life saving plant which is provided by GOD and does indeed have the ability to provide all of us with food, fuel, clothing, shelter, and medicine; a mistake that have made is that it is illegal. Yes, it was a mistake out of greed, ignorance, and racism that this miracle plant is illegal. This is a confirmed fact and we should all know and face it.

Cannabis is not at all harmful and in fact quite the opposite. Perhaps our economy can once again grow as it has in the turn of the century by making this life saving plant legal once again.

The contents of this blog including all images, (except images from third parties) and the name "Shopping Kharma - what comes around goes around" belong and copyrighted to C. Jayne Armstrong 2008-2010
© 2010 All Rights Reserved


[Valid Atom 1.0]