WARNING: Some of the Content here may be Objectionable to some. I have this blog labeled as "Adult Only" as a common courtesy for those who may easily be offended by Adult topics such as the Truth, Down to Earth topics, realities of living with Ovarian Cancer and/or any life threatening disease that goes along with it; Sexuality, Medicinal Cannabis, Profanity, and of course plenty of unpleasant body functions are also discussed here. This is a very tough battle for which I don't intend to hold anything back on what I am facing.

This blog is very personal and comes from the heart of a real fighting cancer patient who wishes nothing more than to live for all of those I love my own will to live, and my love of life. While sometimes I might be on heavy medication (prescribed by my doctor) and occasionally I might write about things or subjects that one may never even think about or consider; so please consider that as well. Yes; whacked out things might even be found here; but I mean everything in all good intentions.

This blog is not at all intended for the faint hearted, those who lack a sense of humor, have no idea what down to earth means, greedy mean people, and/or those who don't know how to share the world with others, and especially those who are unable to easily put themselves into the shoes of others. This blog is mostly about my journey of living my life in the best ways that I can under the Golden Rule and appreciating all of the GOOD KHARMA that comes my way! Never take anything in this world for granted; especially family and friends!

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's post

Well like many in this world, I was able to celebrate a lovely Valentine's Day with my honey (my husband). What a special day today has been!)

I am always in awwwww (I know I'm misspelling it but that's how I feel!) of how sweet he can be to me. He says so many of "just the right things" to me. It warms my heart in so many ways. We didn't spend money on each other just yet (snowboarding is my gift from him).

Here we are at Mt. Rose in 2006 (Just before we got that cute dog of ours!) So many great memories we have together!)

We did get to love on each this morning in all the best ways; even after my eyes rolled back inside my head!) Yes, dam it the sex was awesome! That's how awesome love is with a soul mate! You know exactly how to make each other happy.

Sometimes being spayed rocks because I know I will never feel this way about another person. The lack of female organs makes me often forget about sex or being sexually attracted to anyone else. Maybe that's why we get our pets spayed and neutered; so they don't stray. I know that if I wasn't with him; I don't think I would have the desire to be with anyone else. Yes, of course I'm looking on the bright sides of things. He is the love of my life after all!) Well it also helps me to utilize cannabis to help bring that sparkle and get me in to the mode. I'm relaxed and feeling no pain!)

While he was gone visiting family; he was concerned about other men hitting on me. To be quite honest; I am incredibly naive and of course spayed so I never ever catch on. I was very, very puzzled by that in that he was concerned. He really does love me and is completely attracted to me. The trouble is; is that I don't see myself as being attractive to other men at all. The honest truth is that I just don't really pay all that much attention to all the other men; I can appreciate good real men as human beings, but that's about it. They mostly turn out to be good people or just good friends. It always does comes right down to heart and soul and personality and this is for all people I hang out with.

Sometimes I will read and also hear about others who do cheat or have infidelities; I'm just not one of them. I don't have any desire to. I love my husband that much! What can I say? He is my Rock!) Yes, I am seeing the light on the other side of the tunnel in this disease. Life does go on and it can and it is wonderful especially with my soul mate.


We used to do the flowers in the beginning especially when I was bald and going through chemo. We were fresh newly weds. While I was at work on Valentines in 2003; he had chocolate and a very beautiful sterling silver necklace with a heart on it (I still wear it) delivered to me along with the most gorgeous bouquet of flowers. The bouquet has so many different types of flowers! The card was the sweetest (I've saved all of them). I will never ever forget how special he made me feel then and he still does.

He really hated to see me sad and crying from being bald, ugly, and feeling like total shit from the chemo. Valentine's day came around and I was about 3 treatments in. Flowers, jewelry and chocolates! I was at work and what a happy day that was for me and he really made it that way!
I was in so much awwww and I still am. I know those who happened to be around me at work were quite impressed and they were actually witnessing the power of true love conquering all particularly a deadly disease.

Even since then, Valentine's day has always been a day of love for each of us. It's our day to be special to each other. We actually do this a lot through out a year but we take recognition of this special day particularly. We cherish the time spent together and live in the moment. We don't do the expensive flowers anymore (that's been recent); instead it's about experiences and real true love for one another; I know that sounds sappy, but we are sappy!

Well today for Valentine's Day, I walked over to Starbucks and got him an extra special coffee. We got to make love, I made him a special lunch and then he went out to hang out with one of his good friends while I went with Blue Belle to the Hardware store to get some cleaning supplies so that I could at least clean up part of the home for him. Later, I made him an extra special Grilled Pastrami sandwich which was to die for. He loved it. That's how we celebrated. No need to spend a fortune going out to a restaurant. I love to cook and he loves my cooking more so than at a restaurant. I also got him a chocolate cake desert and we watched the Oliver Stone movie "W". He even wore his new Army Infantry Shirt that had his unit on it. Well President's Day is just around the corner! We will be snowboarding!)

Yes we are in planning phases of another trip of fun together; another snowboarding adventure in the works. We had planned to try to go up on Saturday; realizing this would be such a busy, busy day; we thought Sunday. We have been watching this storm brew and high winds for Sunday and more than like (from years of experience); the resorts would most definitely be on Wind hold. Monday for a day trip! I will update again soon!

Us Kids will be playing outside! Till then don't play with your Wii too long!



No comments:

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Disclosure

My techniques and treatments work simply for me and may not produce the same results for others. Cancer is a very tricky disease in which it is very different in everyone it touches. No two cancers are the same just as we humans are not the same. What works for me may not work for others.

I love life and expect to live for as long as I can. I intend to use those treatments that do work for me which includes medicinal cannabis. I'm still alive with this disease over 7 years later because of this miracle plant and as long as I have my medicine available; I intend to survive many more years. I hope one day the Federal Government will eventually grow up and be led by true leaders who represent the people and not just coorporations; real people who live by the Golden Rule "treat others how you would want to be treated". I also hope the Government of the US can finally learn to admit that it has made a mortal mistake in making this life saving plant which is provided by GOD and does indeed have the ability to provide all of us with food, fuel, clothing, shelter, and medicine; a mistake that have made is that it is illegal. Yes, it was a mistake out of greed, ignorance, and racism that this miracle plant is illegal. This is a confirmed fact and we should all know and face it.

Cannabis is not at all harmful and in fact quite the opposite. Perhaps our economy can once again grow as it has in the turn of the century by making this life saving plant legal once again.

The contents of this blog including all images, (except images from third parties) and the name "Shopping Kharma - what comes around goes around" belong and copyrighted to C. Jayne Armstrong 2008-2010
© 2010 All Rights Reserved


[Valid Atom 1.0]