WARNING: Some of the Content here may be Objectionable to some. I have this blog labeled as "Adult Only" as a common courtesy for those who may easily be offended by Adult topics such as the Truth, Down to Earth topics, realities of living with Ovarian Cancer and/or any life threatening disease that goes along with it; Sexuality, Medicinal Cannabis, Profanity, and of course plenty of unpleasant body functions are also discussed here. This is a very tough battle for which I don't intend to hold anything back on what I am facing.

This blog is very personal and comes from the heart of a real fighting cancer patient who wishes nothing more than to live for all of those I love my own will to live, and my love of life. While sometimes I might be on heavy medication (prescribed by my doctor) and occasionally I might write about things or subjects that one may never even think about or consider; so please consider that as well. Yes; whacked out things might even be found here; but I mean everything in all good intentions.

This blog is not at all intended for the faint hearted, those who lack a sense of humor, have no idea what down to earth means, greedy mean people, and/or those who don't know how to share the world with others, and especially those who are unable to easily put themselves into the shoes of others. This blog is mostly about my journey of living my life in the best ways that I can under the Golden Rule and appreciating all of the GOOD KHARMA that comes my way! Never take anything in this world for granted; especially family and friends!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Experiencing Side Effects of Radiation...

Well I'm not really understanding this new site but I'm only using it because I support my friends that way; what comes around goes around and by me using this friend of a friend's site; I'm helping him out with my cute animal videos and that's pretty much all I wish to do.  YouTube has plenty of people uploading their videos and it's kind of turning me off; yes there are tons of videos but a lot of the videos are pure stupid and a waste of time to watch; mine just might be too but I plan to improve my video quality making skills soon!  I know many of you have already seen this video of Miss Blue Belle sportin my cute little sexy skirt (I wear that one for my honey only!) all to cover up a bad hair cut and a bad hair day for her poor little bottom!.  Her tail is still as beautiful as ever and this week she looks so much better!.

Blue Belle's Debut on Selfport.com


To give you an honest update on my situation; I have been suffering in the most horrible pain just a week or so after all those radiation treatments to my right side.  One day; I awoke feeling as if I got my ass kicked and someone just happened to have a crow bar to just pummel my side with; it was that painful that I could barely breath and had to move around very carefully.  I also read some of the side effects which could be rare but my catching this horrible cancer was like 5% chance; so anyway the rare side effects included "rib fractures", "scarring of muscle limiting function", scarring of lung causing symptoms, cough" and      "tumors caused by radiation".   I'm not quite sure about this; but here is a photo from before radiation and photo after; what do you think?  Does the tumor look any bigger or smaller.  Since burning of the skin often happens; I have been using this wonderful body butter on the radiation site itself and it seems to be working in keeping my skin soft.  No leathery skin just yet and the only skin lotion that doesn't cause my skin to hurt; it is also working wonders on the skin that I have to put take on (changing every other day); can you imagine having to wear a bandage daily and then sometime little puke burgers come out of it daily?  Well my honey loves me so much that he has chosen to clean out those little puke boogers and they even smell like puke.  I love life so much that I am willing to go through having puke boogers fall around me when we have to change that bandage.  He amazes me more and more each day and he still loves me despite all the trouble I must create from   Today I cooked him the most amazing breakfast (no lunch or dinner just yet; had the bone pain and then fell asleep that rest of the day)     

Below you will find a link to a very graphic video of myself (Please forgive the conversation as it just goes all over the place; well kinda like me!)  I do explain in detail the pains that I go through daily and most recently the bone pain in my ribs from the radiation I just had.   Tonto is debuted in this video very briefly.  Hope you all enjoy.

Word of Warning; this video is very real and what many cancer patients can and do experience; it's a chance to walk in the shoes of a real cancer patient.  I do talk a lot about the pain that I am experiencing and display the tumor that was just zapped with 10 sessions of radiation and of course the reality of what I have been suffering since the radiation.   

I'm not quite sure how to display the video but if there is just a link and you wish to see the video; please just click on the link and you will be directed to a page where you can then click play.  


Many apologies for me not being able to embed video from Selfport but it should be available soon!

Hope you all had a very Happy Easter with lots of love spent with good family and friends.  

Peace and Love to all!


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

intuey said...

Hi, I'm Tracey. I found your blog through a link on linkreferral.
My heart and prayers are definitely with you- believe in miracles- they happen every minute of every day. I think it's great you're blogging- I believe writing things down really help. And you're absolutely right- animals are definitely better than anti-depressants ;) I love my furbabies!
I'll drop back by soon. May you feel the strength, comfort, love and healing arms of Jesus around you!
((hugs))
Tracey

Unknown said...

I'm keeping up on your blog and thinking of you often!
Love, Mischa

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Disclosure

My techniques and treatments work simply for me and may not produce the same results for others. Cancer is a very tricky disease in which it is very different in everyone it touches. No two cancers are the same just as we humans are not the same. What works for me may not work for others.

I love life and expect to live for as long as I can. I intend to use those treatments that do work for me which includes medicinal cannabis. I'm still alive with this disease over 7 years later because of this miracle plant and as long as I have my medicine available; I intend to survive many more years. I hope one day the Federal Government will eventually grow up and be led by true leaders who represent the people and not just coorporations; real people who live by the Golden Rule "treat others how you would want to be treated". I also hope the Government of the US can finally learn to admit that it has made a mortal mistake in making this life saving plant which is provided by GOD and does indeed have the ability to provide all of us with food, fuel, clothing, shelter, and medicine; a mistake that have made is that it is illegal. Yes, it was a mistake out of greed, ignorance, and racism that this miracle plant is illegal. This is a confirmed fact and we should all know and face it.

Cannabis is not at all harmful and in fact quite the opposite. Perhaps our economy can once again grow as it has in the turn of the century by making this life saving plant legal once again.

The contents of this blog including all images, (except images from third parties) and the name "Shopping Kharma - what comes around goes around" belong and copyrighted to C. Jayne Armstrong 2008-2010
© 2010 All Rights Reserved


[Valid Atom 1.0]