WARNING: Some of the Content here may be Objectionable to some. I have this blog labeled as "Adult Only" as a common courtesy for those who may easily be offended by Adult topics such as the Truth, Down to Earth topics, realities of living with Ovarian Cancer and/or any life threatening disease that goes along with it; Sexuality, Medicinal Cannabis, Profanity, and of course plenty of unpleasant body functions are also discussed here. This is a very tough battle for which I don't intend to hold anything back on what I am facing.

This blog is very personal and comes from the heart of a real fighting cancer patient who wishes nothing more than to live for all of those I love my own will to live, and my love of life. While sometimes I might be on heavy medication (prescribed by my doctor) and occasionally I might write about things or subjects that one may never even think about or consider; so please consider that as well. Yes; whacked out things might even be found here; but I mean everything in all good intentions.

This blog is not at all intended for the faint hearted, those who lack a sense of humor, have no idea what down to earth means, greedy mean people, and/or those who don't know how to share the world with others, and especially those who are unable to easily put themselves into the shoes of others. This blog is mostly about my journey of living my life in the best ways that I can under the Golden Rule and appreciating all of the GOOD KHARMA that comes my way! Never take anything in this world for granted; especially family and friends!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

The Creation of New Blogs....

I've learned that with writing a good blog, you have to keep the content consistent with the subject matter.

I have now have 2 other blogs that I currently working on which should be quite fun. Since I have recently become obsessed with today's politics, I created a political Blog called "The Peaceful Liberal" (peacefulliberal.blogspot.com) and to cover my love of herding dogs "Blue Merle Sheltie" (bluemerlesheltie.blogspot.com).

The Peaceful Liberal Blog will be all political and dedicated to electing Barack Obama as our next president, saving our great Country, Our Constitution and all that we have worked so hard for. I have so much hope for world peace and no more fear tactics in controlling all of us. Fear causes stress and it certainly stresses me out and causes my health to decline. Not sure about everyone else, but I certainly notice.

For Now, we just need to keep the Republicans out of the White House (not many good candidates that vote to keep the middle class) so that they can't pad anymore extremely wealthy Billionaire's pockets. As if these individuals can't afford to pay their fare share of a war that was completely and totally unnecessary as well as being based on lies.

Complete Dishonesty, Fear mongering, brain washing, lies, War on the Middle Class, and corruption. I don't know about any of you, but I honestly don't want another four years of that. So would you rather vote Fear or Hope? I choose Hope and I stand by it.

We really need a change and to have Hope instead of Fear. We have had to deal with a full 8 years of fear and that's plenty. Fear is really bad for our health anyway. McCain is also against having Universal Health Care of which most Americans don't even have health care. Did you also know that McCain's solution to the current housing crisis is for Americans who are facing the crisis to just get another job?

How much do we really know about his military past other than what he tells us? In his Naval Academy, he graduated close to the very bottom of his class (894th out of 899). Underachievers for President? What is it with Republicans that they have to nominate the person they would rather have a beer with or get drunk with? Do they think that they will get to have drink with them or what.? What ever happened to good old fashioned leadership skills? The president must be dumber than themselves? We had a chimpanzee lead us through hell for 8 years and now our country is the hugest debtor nation we have ever seen! He practically sold our country to China. The Middle Class is sinking with the poor more and more every day. What is wrong with have 3 classes? Why does it have to be ultra rich or ultra poor? We need a change and we need it bad.

My other blog, (Blue Merle Shelties) is just starting. I plan to write all kinds of great things about my Sheltie, other shelties that I meet and current rescue groups that have other herding dogs available for adoption. Please do check out my other Blogs and this blog will continue to deal with my fight against Cancer and my observations of all the good kharma in my life! Now that (kharma) I won't fight, I will treasure that always!

No comments:

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Disclosure

My techniques and treatments work simply for me and may not produce the same results for others. Cancer is a very tricky disease in which it is very different in everyone it touches. No two cancers are the same just as we humans are not the same. What works for me may not work for others.

I love life and expect to live for as long as I can. I intend to use those treatments that do work for me which includes medicinal cannabis. I'm still alive with this disease over 7 years later because of this miracle plant and as long as I have my medicine available; I intend to survive many more years. I hope one day the Federal Government will eventually grow up and be led by true leaders who represent the people and not just coorporations; real people who live by the Golden Rule "treat others how you would want to be treated". I also hope the Government of the US can finally learn to admit that it has made a mortal mistake in making this life saving plant which is provided by GOD and does indeed have the ability to provide all of us with food, fuel, clothing, shelter, and medicine; a mistake that have made is that it is illegal. Yes, it was a mistake out of greed, ignorance, and racism that this miracle plant is illegal. This is a confirmed fact and we should all know and face it.

Cannabis is not at all harmful and in fact quite the opposite. Perhaps our economy can once again grow as it has in the turn of the century by making this life saving plant legal once again.

The contents of this blog including all images, (except images from third parties) and the name "Shopping Kharma - what comes around goes around" belong and copyrighted to C. Jayne Armstrong 2008-2010
© 2010 All Rights Reserved


[Valid Atom 1.0]