WARNING: Some of the Content here may be Objectionable to some. I have this blog labeled as "Adult Only" as a common courtesy for those who may easily be offended by Adult topics such as the Truth, Down to Earth topics, realities of living with Ovarian Cancer and/or any life threatening disease that goes along with it; Sexuality, Medicinal Cannabis, Profanity, and of course plenty of unpleasant body functions are also discussed here. This is a very tough battle for which I don't intend to hold anything back on what I am facing.

This blog is very personal and comes from the heart of a real fighting cancer patient who wishes nothing more than to live for all of those I love my own will to live, and my love of life. While sometimes I might be on heavy medication (prescribed by my doctor) and occasionally I might write about things or subjects that one may never even think about or consider; so please consider that as well. Yes; whacked out things might even be found here; but I mean everything in all good intentions.

This blog is not at all intended for the faint hearted, those who lack a sense of humor, have no idea what down to earth means, greedy mean people, and/or those who don't know how to share the world with others, and especially those who are unable to easily put themselves into the shoes of others. This blog is mostly about my journey of living my life in the best ways that I can under the Golden Rule and appreciating all of the GOOD KHARMA that comes my way! Never take anything in this world for granted; especially family and friends!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Health Care coverage for all hard workers....

BEWARE: this post might be incredibly offensive to many but that's not my intention at all!  I'm venting here!   My mode of thinking might be a bit extreme for most.

I'm actually in shock and awe as I see what some crazy people are willing to do in order to get rid of someone else's business; another person's body that they would like more control over.    I was completely shocked that the extreme right (wrong) would like to redefine "RAPE" and limit one's access to the morning after pill and an abortion?  Limiting abortion is what they are touting this as.  It's still very, very, evil.  Any kind of rape is wrong and are they somehow siding with rapists? I am against any woman who is held against her will, beaten, and/or violated completely.  It's not fair to put these poor women through the whole phase of being re-victimized again and made  to look like a cold hearted killer   when she decides that "SURPRISE" she doesn't want to be pregnant with this shithead's child.  Why would anyone expect her to be?  

It's no one else's business what her decision might be.  I feel that  anyone who rapes should be castrated and or spayed if need be?.  There sure would not be any incentive (free education, free health care, room and board= all funded by taxpayers)to do so; prison really is no deterrent for these monsters and it is known that male dogs loose most of their aggression when they are castrated.  So these animals are no better than dogs; they don't deserve to force a woman to carry their illegitimate child and we don't deserve to force that woman to either.  Cells being a victem rather than actual human life?  Many people go through all kinds of surgeries and I feel castration for rapists is no exception.   That kind of violence is unacceptable no matter what; even date rape.  NO means NO.

I couldn't believe my ears when I heard that GOP supporters would like to redefine "RAPE".  "Can you imagine telling a victim of date rape -- or another form of sexual assault -- that they don't just count as rape survivors because it wasn't so-called "forcible rape"? Well, with this H.R. 3 bill, that's exactly what John Boehner and the GOP wants to do: tell these women that they're not victims of a crime or that they DO NOT deserve the resources they need to deal with their trauma."  I can't imagine this amount of EVIL because it is evil to be controlled against your will sexually? 

I  think John Boehner needs to go to a prison (with lots of sex offenders) and find out exactly what these women are actually having to deal with when they are raped:.  He could spend the night with a known rapist of men; I feel  he needs to be raped so that he knows what it's like before he decides to change the rules.  I see he has plenty of experience playing golf; why not being raped?  This evil man is drawing the line to "I don't care about this woman's life".   A woman who is raped  will have to live with that trauma for the rest of her life.     He obviously has no clue and I see him as a worthless pundit who needs to walk in the shoes of the people he represents.  That's just my humble opinion of this man.   

Because many GOP are Pro-Fetus (I'm calling it as it is) - I refuse to say that they are Pro-life because we are not just talking about cells inside of a woman; we are talking about the life of the woman who carries the cells because basically they are saying "fuck her life"; only take care of those who are not born yet; then after they are born; they can be thrown away into the Foster Care System; until they are 18 years old and then can be sent to war.  

It seems that many GOP are against Public Education, housing subsidies, child care subsidies, any kind of help of any kind, but boy are they pro-war!  Now that is not my definition of PRO-LIFE of any kind.  They are gunho against any type of welfare (I do feel that we should all be able to take care of ourselves and our families as we all have a purpose in this life; some people need a little help finding that out when they are young what that purpose might be),  I feel that some people do need a little spark on their ass to get them going whether that be financial or educational; some amount of motivation,  especially after  birth,; yes taking care of a live child  and a live mother?     We need all the unborn lives we can get because somehow they can fight all the wars  that we need to fight?  What am I missing here?  We don't even want to bother giving a woman with a child  any kind of insurance after the child is already born?  I feel family reproduction rights should be a family matter and not the business of the governments to make or other nosy citizens.   Why are we having to dispose of so much tax dollars on Wars? That's OK even if Haliburten decides to rip off the government?  Yes, this time I did open up a can worms this time!  It's just my own humble opinions about what I absorb from all that's going on!)

I feel I was blessed to have Planned Parenthood for my main source of health care coverage when I was in my 20's and early 30s in getting me checked every 6 months to a year for Cervical Cancers,  certain types of vanerial diseases, HIV testing; my goodness this place was a real help to me! I don't know what I would have done with out them; they are not all bad as the media would like to tell all of us.  It sure helped me even though they were unequipped and more than likely not funded enough to have found my "silent but very deadly killer".   I had a so called "tilted cervix"?  We had no idea that I had cancer and it was complete mystery when I awoke from my surgery to remove a bad Ovary?

Planned Parenthood was awesome to me; they provided me with free condoms, birth control , and pretty much basic female health care as I needed it.  Back then, it was common knowledge that birth control would help prevent me from getting "Ovarian Cancer".)  That was the big thing with birth control back then; it seemed to help prevent Ovarian Cancer for some women and it might still be touted today as doing just that?; I don't see any of those ads anymore, but  I guess it was a good false projection at the time?  OK it didn't work, but I really feel if we just fund what really makes sense for some of these 20-30 year olds who are skating by without insurance as I was at the time (hello their lives are totally worth saving? = not the time to be greedy or stingy with insurance!)  They also help women through the very traumatic experience of being raped and that's very, very important and we have to have that kind of coverage and funding.  No one else's business; I'm a taxpayer who would rather cover this kind of health care more than a failed Drug War.   We need some education too in this nation of ours!)    That's also more important than the stupid drug war too!

I no longer have to do that, but Planned Parenthood could  be screening so many of us much better for other types of reproductive cancers and other health problems or concerns (reproductive).    This kind of health coverage is totally needed in a time where there was 1,529,560 new cancer cases and 569,490 deaths from cancer in 2010.   Wouldn't it be cool if they could actually find the cancer sooner in these young girls and us older women (OK I'm just 40 but still way too young to have to die from this disease; I just don't want others girls having to go through the horrors that I have had to endure with this cancer.   If Planned Parenthood is gone; it will be a  sad time for many women who really depend on it.  I was happy just to pay my $10 co-pay each  time; and sometimes I didn't make enough money to be charged; kind of a starving student at the time and there were totally and completely accommodating for me.   It really is a great organization that helps so many women and families.  Despite so many all over the country, they are trying to help many young girls.

So how am I doing right now?  I'm pretty damn opinionated!  I'm OK for right now; still raising some hell of my own!)  Yes, the word is "right now".   I still live in the moment.  I'm puking a lot more (also eating a hell of a lot more!) but I get much relief from my plant medicine!  It is helping my quality of life "right now"!)  

I'm also getting ready for my brother to visit me once again this Saturday!  We are going to watch the Super Bowl and parts of the Puppy Bowl on Animal PlanetGO PACKERS!   I'm so excited for my honey with his team in the Super Bowl!   I sure hope the Packers win!  My honey will be so happy and then I hope to make it to Valentine's Day!  Its a celebration of Love!   
 
I am so excited to see and to hang out with my brother again!   I even got him a very, very early birthday present!  I just couldn't resist!   I had kind of a close call the other night; I was sleeping way more than normal and my honey started getting frightened that I was looking or appearing to look like I was passing away.   OH god do I know it must have been so scary for him as it was for me.  I was slightly frightened that I might go way too soon because it was so easy for me to be sleeping so soundly so quickly!  I guess it's always too soon when you die?  I was scaring my poor honey on the couch as I more than likely did not look very alive and breathing.  I appeared to be posing in death poses?  OMG!  How scary!  Anyway, I started crying once again because I didn't want to scare my honey which I was doing very well at!  

Did I mention that I have a severe case  of "Monkey Ass"?  Yeah, my ass  is looking exactly  like a monkey's!  It's red and it's bruised so I had to figure out how to pad up my little boney ass so it wasn't so freaking ugly?  I'm self conscious about those kinds of things; I want still want to look more appealing than that for my honey; Oh GOD does he deserve so much better!    OK I'm not calling myself ugly; my ass is slightly UGG right now; that's the only place right now that I'm  feeling is kind ugly to look at!)   I used to work in a zoo a long, long time ago (when I was a kid) and I can easily see the resemblance of my own ass looking exactly like that that ugly red color; that's usually on a female orangutan or Chimpanzee? No! not Michael Jackson's monkey's ass!  That's exactly what I thought when I peered up at the bathroom mirror to see my red boney ass!(  The red color cover's my entire spine; it's pretty unbelievable (I would totally take a photo of it but my ass does  still belong to my honey!) and yet my honey still calls my ass the sexiest ever?!  Oh GOD how I love him; & OHHH how I worship than Amazing man of mine!  My man is my hero!)

I'm so excited to hopefully be able to celebrate one of my favorites holidays "all because of my wonderful man".  I love Valentines Day!  Another day to spoil my honey! I could not ask for a better husband and I am so thankful that my lifetime included him.  13 years together, 8 years married!)   I couldn't have lived a better life and although many might disagree with me in my situation; we are all our own!)  We love our life together no matter what is on our plates!  I think I have the munchies now; I am weighing in at 92lbs! with clothes, and boots! Just last week I was sad to be weighing in at 84lbs.  I am aware that my life might end so much sooner in that my body is getting ready physically to do what it has to do. There's still so much in life to celebrate!

Peace and Love to all of you!  &  Happy Groundhog Day!

Bookmark and Share

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am all for planned parenthood, they helped me a lot when I needed, they are the best and this is so strange that this issue can even rise at this time. This is crazy that people can go against abortion... I believe every woman should have a right to make a decision for her own. Thank you Planned Parenthood for all the support!
I am so excited to see your posts! Please talk about all the issues that bothers you. This issues should be talked about!
I like the monkey's heart ass :)

Anonymous said...

the post on top was mine,
Elena Zhukova

Bob Myrick said...

Just to read your comments are a joy to me. To be able to express yourself as you do is wonderful. I do agree with most of what you say but that too is what makes us. The ability to agree and disagree. That is good for us all.

Anonymous said...

I just read HR 3 and I have no idea what you are talking about. Where in the bill does it say that rape will be redefined?

And, wishing rape on anyone is evil, IMO.

Shopping Kharma said...

Here are some articles explaining just that; it's hidden in the bill:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/01/whats-behind-the-drive-to-redefine-rape_n_816967.html

Here they are rethinking their position, so that's a very good think for victims:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/report-gop-to-back-off-redefining-rape-in-abortion-bill

"The word forcible will be replaced with the original language from the Hyde Amendment," Jeff Sagnip, spokesman for bill sponsor Rep. Chris Smith of New Jersey, told Politico today.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the links. I see how it was “hidden.”

Scarlett

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a most wonderful Valentine’s Day. Gosh, your husband sounds perfect - how lucky the both of you are to have each other.

I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Scarlett IL

Chiropractic Saint paul said...

I really enjoyed your blog post, i always got good, relevant and useful information from your new and unique posts, i m sure your blog will keep us continues update. Thanks for providing us such useful information.

mishall magarzo said...

My asthma does connect with sinusitis?
http://www.westcoastent.org

Cheap NBA Jerseys said...

Thank you, thats very interesting information. I need to share with my friends.

gift cards said...

This is really an interesting blog as it focuses on the very important topic. i came to know about so many things or tips.

Salento Vacanze said...

Choose warranty Alpitour book online your vacation
Maldive del Salento

Unknown said...

This is a great write up, I was also a victim, having ovarian cancer for many years.Trying to conceive was so hard. My difficulty was not only getting pregnant, but keeping the pregnancy. I occasionally had reoccurring bouts with dysfunctional uterine bleeding due to a lot of complications. I even came close to having a hysterectomy, but due to future/possible complications, I refused. I learned about some herbs mixture prepared by Dr. Jose and that was my breakthrough to a long standing problem. I already gave birth to a bouncing baby boy, very healthy, happy, and bright. I forgot to mention that my non-existent sex drive returned within just a few weeks of starting the herbs, this was a pleasant surprise. If interested and ready to give a try, write to my doctor joseherbals28@gmail.com

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Disclosure

My techniques and treatments work simply for me and may not produce the same results for others. Cancer is a very tricky disease in which it is very different in everyone it touches. No two cancers are the same just as we humans are not the same. What works for me may not work for others.

I love life and expect to live for as long as I can. I intend to use those treatments that do work for me which includes medicinal cannabis. I'm still alive with this disease over 7 years later because of this miracle plant and as long as I have my medicine available; I intend to survive many more years. I hope one day the Federal Government will eventually grow up and be led by true leaders who represent the people and not just coorporations; real people who live by the Golden Rule "treat others how you would want to be treated". I also hope the Government of the US can finally learn to admit that it has made a mortal mistake in making this life saving plant which is provided by GOD and does indeed have the ability to provide all of us with food, fuel, clothing, shelter, and medicine; a mistake that have made is that it is illegal. Yes, it was a mistake out of greed, ignorance, and racism that this miracle plant is illegal. This is a confirmed fact and we should all know and face it.

Cannabis is not at all harmful and in fact quite the opposite. Perhaps our economy can once again grow as it has in the turn of the century by making this life saving plant legal once again.

The contents of this blog including all images, (except images from third parties) and the name "Shopping Kharma - what comes around goes around" belong and copyrighted to C. Jayne Armstrong 2008-2010
© 2010 All Rights Reserved


[Valid Atom 1.0]