WARNING: Some of the Content here may be Objectionable to some. I have this blog labeled as "Adult Only" as a common courtesy for those who may easily be offended by Adult topics such as the Truth, Down to Earth topics, realities of living with Ovarian Cancer and/or any life threatening disease that goes along with it; Sexuality, Medicinal Cannabis, Profanity, and of course plenty of unpleasant body functions are also discussed here. This is a very tough battle for which I don't intend to hold anything back on what I am facing.

This blog is very personal and comes from the heart of a real fighting cancer patient who wishes nothing more than to live for all of those I love my own will to live, and my love of life. While sometimes I might be on heavy medication (prescribed by my doctor) and occasionally I might write about things or subjects that one may never even think about or consider; so please consider that as well. Yes; whacked out things might even be found here; but I mean everything in all good intentions.

This blog is not at all intended for the faint hearted, those who lack a sense of humor, have no idea what down to earth means, greedy mean people, and/or those who don't know how to share the world with others, and especially those who are unable to easily put themselves into the shoes of others. This blog is mostly about my journey of living my life in the best ways that I can under the Golden Rule and appreciating all of the GOOD KHARMA that comes my way! Never take anything in this world for granted; especially family and friends!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I've finally hit 40! Beating expectations....

My apologies once again for a belated blog post.  I know I am long over due and just have not been able to get onto the computer for the sheer irritation that it can be to sit here doing the same thing for so long.  My head aches are finally under control and I have also been able to control my bowel movements some. Everytime I would stand up; it seemed that my intestine would stretch and decide to empty; each and every time.   I kept reminding myself that at least I'm not shitting in a bag just yet.  I have to still use my gastric tube for pressure relief in my tummy and I still suffer from the worst heart burn after eating each time so cannibis is working wonders for that and I am so incredibly thankful that it can.  I have been obsessed a bit with counting up calories as others have to count down including my fat cat.

Well I did it finally!  I have joined the 40 club and have finally turned 40 when it was told I would definately not make it this far; now I am in the process of healing and just taking it one day at a time.  

We had a wonderful birthday celebration celebrating all weekend long and will continue to celebrate life each day as they come; some days I feel good and can go outside, visit with others, and have some fun.  We had visitors all day long on Sunday and even a wonderful cake.  Miss Blue Belle felt very beautiful because I had given her a long grooming on Saturday night prior to the party and she even smelled of lavender with a little visitor doggie barking and chasing him about the house.  Tonto had numerous opportunities to escape when we had so many visitors stop by but he stayed put and even put up with a little dog chasing and barking at him.  He finally had enough and smacked the little dog with his powerful bear paws!  No cuts or scrapes on the little dog; just a scared wimpering little dog; so he must have not had his claws out.

Today we will be seeing my surgeon who performed the Medtronic Drug Pump Surgery on the 28th of May for which I am still recovering from.   I will be asking him if it will be OK for me to ride my beautiful bicycle.   Yes this is the exact bicycle I have only we have added a gorgeous basket and mag light for riding at night; oh and also one of those flashing red lights for the back.  It's safe all the way but I just want to make sure that I am ready to ride and nothing gets damaged including the wire in my back; "oh wierd it is to be a walking medical experiement".   I'm hoping that we will be able to take out my picc line so that my arm can heal; the vein has started to ache quite a bit; however the pain pump works for the cancer pain but I still get violent muscle spasms in my poor bottom and intestine (funny how I know what's hurting but it is during digestion process that the pain starts).   

I will update later on to let you all know how the doctor visit went.  Here's to a full recovery and death to all Cancers and not those who have it!

Peace and Love to all!
Yes; I had to post what my tummy now looks like with the darned pump in; I did get the staple removed a week ago yesterday.

 Here I am making a wish to end all Cancers!  Sure hope it comes true one day!



Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

coffeemaiden said...

Happy Birthday Sweetheart! And I want to tell you the same next year, too. Blue Belle looks absolutely beautiful. I'm sure my male whippet, Baldr, would be obnoxiously interested in her. Keep healing, get rest and know that we are all thinking of you and sending our love and prayers.
Love Ya,
Deb
P.S. You sure don't look forty!

Aroma Fields said...

Happy 40th birthday to you and wishing you many more! I just know you'll keep proving the doctors wrong. You look wonderful!

Hugs,
Marilyn

Kia Taylor said...

40 is the new 20!! Congrats and thank goodness you continue to show cancer who's boss!!!

TC said...

You look beautiful and so does Blue Belle, HAPPY 40th, and don't worry about being a bad blogger, I'm worse and @ least you have a reason!! I'm just lazy!!

Dee said...

Happy Birthday- a few days late.

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Disclosure

My techniques and treatments work simply for me and may not produce the same results for others. Cancer is a very tricky disease in which it is very different in everyone it touches. No two cancers are the same just as we humans are not the same. What works for me may not work for others.

I love life and expect to live for as long as I can. I intend to use those treatments that do work for me which includes medicinal cannabis. I'm still alive with this disease over 7 years later because of this miracle plant and as long as I have my medicine available; I intend to survive many more years. I hope one day the Federal Government will eventually grow up and be led by true leaders who represent the people and not just coorporations; real people who live by the Golden Rule "treat others how you would want to be treated". I also hope the Government of the US can finally learn to admit that it has made a mortal mistake in making this life saving plant which is provided by GOD and does indeed have the ability to provide all of us with food, fuel, clothing, shelter, and medicine; a mistake that have made is that it is illegal. Yes, it was a mistake out of greed, ignorance, and racism that this miracle plant is illegal. This is a confirmed fact and we should all know and face it.

Cannabis is not at all harmful and in fact quite the opposite. Perhaps our economy can once again grow as it has in the turn of the century by making this life saving plant legal once again.

The contents of this blog including all images, (except images from third parties) and the name "Shopping Kharma - what comes around goes around" belong and copyrighted to C. Jayne Armstrong 2008-2010
© 2010 All Rights Reserved


[Valid Atom 1.0]