WARNING: Some of the Content here may be Objectionable to some. I have this blog labeled as "Adult Only" as a common courtesy for those who may easily be offended by Adult topics such as the Truth, Down to Earth topics, realities of living with Ovarian Cancer and/or any life threatening disease that goes along with it; Sexuality, Medicinal Cannabis, Profanity, and of course plenty of unpleasant body functions are also discussed here. This is a very tough battle for which I don't intend to hold anything back on what I am facing.

This blog is very personal and comes from the heart of a real fighting cancer patient who wishes nothing more than to live for all of those I love my own will to live, and my love of life. While sometimes I might be on heavy medication (prescribed by my doctor) and occasionally I might write about things or subjects that one may never even think about or consider; so please consider that as well. Yes; whacked out things might even be found here; but I mean everything in all good intentions.

This blog is not at all intended for the faint hearted, those who lack a sense of humor, have no idea what down to earth means, greedy mean people, and/or those who don't know how to share the world with others, and especially those who are unable to easily put themselves into the shoes of others. This blog is mostly about my journey of living my life in the best ways that I can under the Golden Rule and appreciating all of the GOOD KHARMA that comes my way! Never take anything in this world for granted; especially family and friends!

Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Good People in my life....

My apologies for taking a little vacation from my blog; it seems lately I have been  having to take quite a few. The truth of the matter is that many of these drugs that I am prescribed for tumor related pain (of being eaten alive by cancer;  & dog gone it hurts!). The is the truth and while I am so thankful for all days that I am given; especially with my lover boy; even the most painful of those days ; I feel so guilty for stressing my love while he takes  such good care of me.!(  It totally sucks!  He works so hard as try to avoid going to the ER and he keeps on telling me to keep on livin and I will!.   These past couple of days have been hell with a very, very, very painful bowel blockage.  I can tell that it is about to work itself out.

I also just found out how much more my honey loves me.  I went into his bookmarks and there are so many about the many procedures that might my life much easier.

I am pondering an operation of getting some sort of device in my spine (does not sound good; I so scared!  The operation sounds like a fecal operation?  I will get the name right in my update soon! Here are some photos that might cheer some of you up as I provide a better update hopefully tomorrow!  

He just had a crazy day of taking me to many doctor office's in Redwood City and since there isn't such thing as a silent keyboard?  I can't update you all that much.  I actually started this post over a week ago.


These photos are from a lovely day off spent together a  local park.  I have been to the ER and will have the details on that visit soon! Peace and Love to all of you!


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of your beautiful family. Hang in there girl. You have a lot of people that care about you. Thanks for sharing and being so real about cancer. You are a gift to us all.

Mary

coffeemaiden said...

Thank you, precious Jayne, for the update. I couldn't worry about you more, I don't think, if you were my own child. I feel like I have known you a long time. I'll rest easier now, but I wish you could get some comfortable rest, with no pain interfering. Bless that wonderful man you have for loving you so much.
Love ya,
Deb

Movie & TV Show Preview Widget

Disclosure

My techniques and treatments work simply for me and may not produce the same results for others. Cancer is a very tricky disease in which it is very different in everyone it touches. No two cancers are the same just as we humans are not the same. What works for me may not work for others.

I love life and expect to live for as long as I can. I intend to use those treatments that do work for me which includes medicinal cannabis. I'm still alive with this disease over 7 years later because of this miracle plant and as long as I have my medicine available; I intend to survive many more years. I hope one day the Federal Government will eventually grow up and be led by true leaders who represent the people and not just coorporations; real people who live by the Golden Rule "treat others how you would want to be treated". I also hope the Government of the US can finally learn to admit that it has made a mortal mistake in making this life saving plant which is provided by GOD and does indeed have the ability to provide all of us with food, fuel, clothing, shelter, and medicine; a mistake that have made is that it is illegal. Yes, it was a mistake out of greed, ignorance, and racism that this miracle plant is illegal. This is a confirmed fact and we should all know and face it.

Cannabis is not at all harmful and in fact quite the opposite. Perhaps our economy can once again grow as it has in the turn of the century by making this life saving plant legal once again.

The contents of this blog including all images, (except images from third parties) and the name "Shopping Kharma - what comes around goes around" belong and copyrighted to C. Jayne Armstrong 2008-2010
© 2010 All Rights Reserved


[Valid Atom 1.0]